English Testing Canada

English Testing Canada Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

Winnipeg, MB4 reviews

Best management I’ve ever worked with

The management team is fantastic. They are very supportive and offer a large plethora of training, communication, and support.The work environment is great also with co-workers from every walk of life.It’s a young company with room for lots of growth and a high ceiling.I’ve worked at many places and this is the best yet.

Pros

Management support

Cons

Hours sometimes feel longer

Okay

Good part time job that pays well enough, but low hours so you will most likely need another job. Great for college students though. There is a low-key toxic culture there and management sometimes doesn’t mind yelling or gaslighting employees. Other than that, it’s okay.

Pros

Great pay and training

Cons

No job security, management

Insights into English Testing Canada

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Great company that values employee's work-life balance

English Testing Canada has been a great company to work for. I really appreciate the emphasis on work-life balance. ETC strives to ensure staff are happy in their work life, and cultivates a positive work environment. ETC has a very diverse team, hiring people from all over the world! ETC recognizes and values when they have a good employee doing their best and will reward them with promotions and pay increases. Overall, I have really enjoyed my time working at ETC.

Pros

Flexible hours and an understanding management team

Cons

Not many fun team building exercises which I've enjoyed in previous jobs (though, this may be due to Covid)

Collaborative environment

The company is well-managed. Trainings and information are distributed up to date and carefully prepared. Co-workers are collaborative and supportive. A respectful environment to work at!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at English Testing Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement