English Testing Canada

English Testing Canada Employee Reviews

Very relaxed yet fast paced as you are on your feet for most of the shift. Not a hard job to do, it requires being very flexible and being able to think quickly on your feet to solve test taker issues/ equipment issues.

Pros

Quick to pick up

Cons

On feet for a long time

Best management I’ve ever worked with

The management team is fantastic. They are very supportive and offer a large plethora of training, communication, and support.The work environment is great also with co-workers from every walk of life.It’s a young company with room for lots of growth and a high ceiling.I’ve worked at many places and this is the best yet.

Pros

Management support

Cons

Hours sometimes feel longer

Great company that values employee's work-life balance

English Testing Canada has been a great company to work for. I really appreciate the emphasis on work-life balance. ETC strives to ensure staff are happy in their work life, and cultivates a positive work environment. ETC has a very diverse team, hiring people from all over the world! ETC recognizes and values when they have a good employee doing their best and will reward them with promotions and pay increases. Overall, I have really enjoyed my time working at ETC.

Pros

Flexible hours and an understanding management team

Cons

Not many fun team building exercises which I've enjoyed in previous jobs (though, this may be due to Covid)

Great team atmosphere.

Our team is a supportive group, that work hard to perform serious, secure tasks in a warm, welcoming way. We appreciate one another and truly work as a team. I would not ask my team to perform a single task that I wouldn't personally be willing to do myself. We take our Covid-19 safety protocols very seriously. I know our team and our test takers appreciate that.

Pros

We provide an important service, great team atmosphere

Cons

we are too new to have developed many cons

Great coworkers and supervisor

Supervisors are awesome and all the hi co-workers are friendly and helpful. Head office in Toronto is a totally different experience. They are disorganized and don’t respond to emails and can be rude.

Pros

Fun staff

Cons

Management and HR are frustrating

Not much you can get

you think you’re supervising but you’re supervised by those supervisors every second. Coworkers are usually nice people, and it is the only good thing. It’s not worth sacrificing your Saturday or Sunday to make a tiny bit cash, go stay with your family and friends.

Pros

Good coworkers, early bird practice

Cons

Boring, poor leadership what a joke

Collaborative environment

The company is well-managed. Trainings and information are distributed up to date and carefully prepared. Co-workers are collaborative and supportive. A respectful environment to work at!

Friendly work atmosphere

It is a great workplace with wonderful people in management and back office. It is a fair company that respects all individuals and their contribution.

good in général

a good and suitable job l hope you will accept me.

Hard work is celebrated!

ETC offers a respectful, diverse and enjoyable place to work. Managers and senior staff are excellent resources for growth, and detail-oriented, dedicated work is met with enthusiasm and opportunity.

Pros

Staff lunch monthly

Cons

Sometimes long hours

Jobs at English Testing Canada

See more jobs

ETC is the best place I've ever worked

I work at the ETC office and it is honestly the best place I've ever worked. The office culture is really friendly and while everyone is expected to stay busy and get work done, it's clear that management really cares about our well-being. Any time I've had a suggestion about how to get something done, it has been considered fairly. We have cool perks like monthly staff lunches and opportunities to get involved in the community.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at English Testing Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4