English Testing Canada

English Testing Canada Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
The company is well-managed. Trainings and information are distributed up to date and carefully prepared. Co-workers are collaborative and supportive. A respectful environment to work at!
It is a great workplace with wonderful people in management and back office. It is a fair company that respects all individuals and their contribution.
a good and suitable job l hope you will accept me.
ETC offers a respectful, diverse and enjoyable place to work. Managers and senior staff are excellent resources for growth, and detail-oriented, dedicated work is met with enthusiasm and opportunity.
Pros
Staff lunch monthly
Cons
Sometimes long hours
I work at the ETC office and it is honestly the best place I've ever worked. The office culture is really friendly and while everyone is expected to stay busy and get work done, it's clear that management really cares about our well-being. Any time I've had a suggestion about how to get something done, it has been considered fairly. We have cool perks like monthly staff lunches and opportunities to get involved in the community.
They don’t care about their Examiners! ETC only cares about $$$$. I would recommend you do not work for this company. Also, the British Council does not protect its Examiners who are working for Contractors like ETC. Shame on the British Council!!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at English Testing Canada?