Energy Network Services Inc

Energy Network Services Inc Employee Reviews

Canada14 reviews
Worked as an apprentice for a couple of months they pay was not enough to stay unfortunately. The systems for maintaining staff and material could have been better
Working for this company showed me all the things I would never want at my workplace. I started here quite early in my career, hoping to learn and give my best. Managers quickly showed me that it was all about power tripping, toxicity, and favoritism. The company is run by a family, where I kid you not, you can walk into the office and see the 'Manager' applying nail polish, while pawning off her work to you..many people quit shortly after starting, because this office is a poor excuse for a job.
Pros
You get to go home
Cons
You get to come here.
It's a job, not bad, not great. Could be better if the pay was better, co workers are good people, managers are good people, just bad pay and cut back on hours. No OT.
Pros
easy and relaxed
Cons
employees responsible for maintenance and repairs on vehicles.
Best Management and good team-building projects to learn with good work-life balance.
Work Culture is really good with the most enjoyable work environment and management takes care of the employee well
Unfortunately, this company doesn't care about professionalism. I did big mistake when I sent them my resume 14 months ago. I was new in the area, and I didn't pay attention on others reviews. Guys who think they are professionals specialists, must stay away from this place.
They do not care about their employees and only see the bad in everything. Never any benefit to working there just downfall. Say one thing and do another behind your back. Very toxic work environment.
The WORST company I have ever worked with. They do not train people properly and once you make a mistake the managers point the finger at you. A really bad toxic environment with one particular manager who has anger issues. They hire a lot of people within a year since they let go a lot of their employees or they quit.
Some of the worst management I have experienced. Poor communication, questionable business practices, and a "Program Director" who has daily temper tantrums. And not least of all -- poor pay.
Nothing challenging about work. Change ballast/ change lights. Did i mention lots of night shift and out of town. Very very low pay. Managers, besides being incompetent they are very rude and look to take advantage of you any chance they get. This company is only good for labours that are desperate for work. If you are skilled electrician don’t even bother...
Pros
Resigning
Cons
Negative none
It's all about management and no one else. Cheap tools, bad job site conditions and moral. You have to pull teeth to get proper ladders or other equipment on jobsite. Be prepared to use your own vehicle and not be reimbursed for it.
Pros
Going home
Cons
Management doesn't care about employees
Lighting retro fit project for Scotiabanks across northern alberta.

Temporary contract, lasted just under 3 months.

good job while it lasted.

The forman was great to work for.
Pros
lots of overtime when out of town
Cons
temporary contract
The job entails working with management that cares less of your well being and morale and more about the dollar value and profit that can be made. What else is there more to say?
Pros
Good starting job
Cons
Underpaid
This company is not a very good company to work for, the pay rate is not on par with the rest of the electrical industry, the managers are not very organized, they contest and dispute hours worked even though they have gps systems installed on the work trucks.
Pros
Cons
Everything mentioned below
Improving lighting system efficiency, renovation, retrofit.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Energy Network Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4