Enerflex Employee Reviews

Was a great positive place to work and learn
Lead Automation and Electrical Designer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 January 2019
I was given a lot of freedom, there was a lot of opportunity to learn and grow. The morale over the economic downturn was tough, and brought a lot of stress but it was somewhat turned around after a few years.
Culture was young, fun, and there was always room for your thoughts and opinions.
Pros
Fun, Freedom, Enpowered
Cons
Lack of organization at times, poor managment
A company with the worst possible management!
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 November 2018
In the management the budy-budy system works! They don't appreciate your good, hard work, specially, if you speak your mind! It only matters, if you're a good askisser!
Then you'll have all the OT, you want, even, if they tell others, they didn't have budget for OT! (Just one example, how crooked the management is. There is much more, similar.)
Nice Manager
Business Intelligence Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 January 2019
This workplace has very less focus on overall development of an employee. There was not enough cubical space which forced 5 employees to sit in one room.
Great company to work for
Sr. Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 June 2018
Management at CCS cared very much about their employees. They made sure that employees were happy. The culture was great and everyone worked amazingly well with each other. It was a fun and rewarding place to work. Your achievements were recognized by upper management.
Pros
Good Salary, benefits, sick days, caring management
Productive and nice workplace
IT Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 September 2018
it is a good place to work. people are very nice and polite. I leant a lot of knowledge and skills from my coworkers. I've also been given a lot of tickets to handle.
Awesome company
Site Representative/Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 August 2018
I enjoyed my time at Enerflex very much, I was given many opportunities. The employees and management were awesome and I would return again if given the chance.
New experienced
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 July 2018
I learned to operate many things such as forklifts and overhead cranes. I enjoyed working with multiple individuals while being taught how to complete the job safely and properly
Poor management
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 June 2018
they had little concern for the fact I was working two jobs and less concern for medical leave using vacation hours on my sick days. would not recommend working for them unless new management arises
Fun Team to work with
Sr. Payroll Coordinator (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 June 2018
Fun group of people to work with. Concern for all aspects of life both professional and personal. They strive to make a fair safe workplace. Enjoyed my time at Enerflex Ltd
good place to live and learn
Millwright Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 March 2018
Really enjoy my time at Enerflex. The people were great and the atmosphere was wonderful. Able to take a lot of courses while working here, crane cert. confine spaces, rigging tickets, firs aid and so on.
Pros
a lot of certifications
Cons
oil and gas driven
Challenging, Interesting & enjoyable place to work
Field Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB, Calgary & various locations9 January 2018
Days were often long & physically demanding but often provided many opportunities for learning new skills & a sense of challenge.Workers often demonstrated a group work ethic that moved you towards a common end goal. Found additional support when required.
Pros
The ability to continuously learn new & challenging skills
Cons
Position classifications were limited & determination of such arcaic
Project Designer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 April 2018
I was in charge of over seas platform that had to be shipped in Sea Cans which was exciting and new for me.

Also, I was able to go and see it being loaded onto the biggest airplane that has ever landed at YYC.
Alright
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB2 March 2018
Talked about loyalty in their Mission statement,
no loyalty on their end, learned a lot about compressors,
booked travel and accommodations for our workers, I was health and safety co-ordinator for 5 locations in Alberta.
Pros
Made good wage.
Cons
No loyalty
i can say that the company is good company
Sandblaster and Painter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 December 2017
when i was worked in enerflix is the safest workplace.i was learned to much to my job how to become a good worker.the management is to nice me especially to my supervisor and the workplace is there is always clean and im comportableThe hardest part of my worked is to worked in the cold outside especially in the winter timeThe most enjoyable part of the job is work happy with my co worker.
Amazing company to work for
Document Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 November 2017
Working for Enerflex was amazing. hours were perfect and everyone i worked with was great. i was laid off which i knew everyone was sad to see me go. once things picked up again i was the first in the department i was in to get a job again. unfortunately i decided to go to school and pursue a different career. i do believe if i ever wanted a job again they would find something for me.
productive and fun workplace
Apprentice/Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 November 2017
great team culture. friendly coworkers. Nice big indoor facility. you learn a lot here. big lunch room, change rooms. food trucks come around if you didnt bring a lunch. you learn about gas compression and generation. the process and the controls. automated systems.
Best Job I have ever had
Apprentice Welder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 September 2017
Enerflex is an awesome company!!! I am so impressed with the management and how they treat the employees. Very organized and safe. Excellent co-workers, great pay and benefits. It was a sad day when the economy turned and many of us got laid off. however Enerflex did their best to keep their employees until it became a last resort. I would work here again in a heart beat.
Very good, made lots of good friends.
Industrial Painter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 October 2017
I made many good friends there at Enerflex. The most enjoyable part is when everyone finishes the final coat and it's time to rest. The hardest part is when we're cleaning up after work.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
When the economy went down and started laying off people
good at times
Parts Technician (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB15 June 2017
Enerflex/Pamco was a good place to work, when they brought in the 3- Ex Finning guys to run the parts and service division to form Gas Drive it went down hill fast. It also didn't help when they brought over the Toromont sales rep in Medicine Hat. Business revenue dropped quite substantially The new regime showed no loyalty to the long term employees who actually built the company, mostly all were let go
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
new managment awful
great place to work
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 January 2018
good hrs
pipefitting exp
working out doors in winter
very friendly coworkers
great benefit program and retirement plan
free lunch every couple months