Enercon Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Strong Compny
Project Controls Engineer (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TX5 April 2019
Enercon is a very nice company to work for. very professional and maintain an open door policy to all employees. The benefits are excellent and worker are rewarded for their hardwork.
Enercon Industries is great company for working
Sr. Engineer (Former Employee) –  mumbai12 March 2019
Enercon Industries is great ,its my 1st job ,we join here as GET and learned all technical ,here workplace is very enjoying company.management is very caring .
produktiver Arbeitsort
Teamleiter (Former Employee) –  Gotha5 March 2019
ein produktives Unternehmen , welches allerdings wenig auf seine Mitarbeiter eingeht !
Good Company
Engineering Consultant (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ21 February 2019
Good pay, Good opportunities. Lost work to Sargent and Lundy and utilities created their own Central Design Organization Fleet wide which resulted in very little work.
Pros
Good Pay and opportunity
Cons
no work in PA area
Great people to work with that worked on the floor
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Peoria, IL8 February 2019
Many good people that worked there on the floor are great people
the work was great but it came to the fact that some temp help didn't care and sent out poor quality work and some management let them ship out bad quality work to customers. we all payed for that.
Pros
Great people. fun job
Cons
healthcare and some upper management
I would not count on being there long
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GA4 February 2019
Lack of training, and if you make a mistake, instead of speaking to you personally HR will talk about you & make decisions about you behind closed doors.

Kind of racial and gender bias here as well. Only male in HR, and if the women are intimidated in any way they will fabricate stories about you to get you out of there.
Pros
Cons
Gender/racial bias, unfair treatment
High energy opportunities; limited growth
Principal Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL31 January 2019
My position had autonomy to lead and manage. There was a confidence in my abilities from most of management. The workplace was comfortable and non-stressful. Management and goals were conflicted at times.
I strengthened management of third-party vendors, contract management and application of procedures. My most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to satisfy the client and be recognized for it.
Pros
Employee owned
Cons
Goals were not realistic at times
I would not recommend
Senior Civil/Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GA28 January 2019
The promotions are clique based. Hard to get ahead with all the politics that go on here. If you're not on the favorite list then you need to leave, or you career will be stifled
Pros
Money
Cons
No growth, lot of racism