EnerCare

EnerCare Employee Reviews

Canada65 reviews
As a contractor working for Enercare was great. The nature of the business is tough cause terrain is always changing and is not for the nimble. Enercare is under new owner ship but the culture there has not changed. Great place to work or contract from.
good compay , but be careful from some tec they dont pay there helepers, manegment neet to take look about this thats why i give a bad rating. uwefhukshdfhushfahsoiosiddsfdsd
Great fellow staff easy to work with. Management is very helpful and great. There is a lot of events and treats that we get from company. Team leaders are the best any place can ever have.
Excellent workplace. There is a huge scope to learn and enhance the knowledge. The management and the incentives are great. Very experienced team of Technicians.
Toxic environment
Contentious departments and leaders

Favoritism

nepotism

Detached and removed management resulting in lack of comprehension of staff/department challenges and unrealistic expectations.

Management styles is based on bullying and public humiliations and criticism
they tell you its sales when infact all you will be doing is handling customer billing complaints the team leaders in the most part are terrible man managers everyone I worked with were always unhappy
Pros
Cons
they tell you it is sales when infact all you end up doing is handling billing complaints
I would go with a different technician everyday and would assist them on their calls, taking temperature rise, CO level, clocking input at the meter etc.
i learned alot working there. i had a great management staff who helped with any confusions i might have had. over all i would say i had a great work experience.
It was a nice place to work on but there was a lot of work pressure..Management was good and training was very effective in carrying out the day to day task.
You can maintain work life balance, its a quite different environment some of the key employees stayed for more than 20 years. if you are looking very fast paced environment then its not right for you.
There are good and bad at almost every job This company has made it good in a lot of ways for the workers, much better than any other company I’ve worked for. Most people working here have many years of seniority, that’s a good thing they are a professional company and in my opinion the best to work for out there out of all the other places, so much less stress working here
Great place to start your career, I have the best manager who pushes me but also give me a reign of projects.
The work culture is great - genuinely care and don’t guilt trip you because life happened. Motivates you to do your work well!!!
poor management, and only focused on selling rather than servicing customers. high nepotism and lack of meritocracy. low payment and unprofessional approach to the industry
This company has many opportunities for advancement and offers a wide range of benefits for employees. There is definitely work-life balance and the Directors are very understanding if concerns arise.
Great workplace to learn various skill sets. Good benefit. Management team provides clear personal development planning. Flexible working schedule. Friendly team members are always helpful.
This job provided me with a great experience in meet and working face to face with customers

If you enjoy customers this workplace is ideal because you will have a chance to visit them in their own home where they feel most secure. In so doing you will have the chance to really be of service to them.
Pros
Free food
Cons
You are the one to eat the dirt so to speak.
Very professional, productive teamwork and fun It has great management, all team members will be around you if you need anything or any help. flexible work arrangement, growth potential, love the culture and the people I work with.
great place to work, lots of opportunities for advancements and movement. work-life balance is a challenge. Cultural and team enviornment is great. I would recommend to anyone looking to apply at Enercare. Although the hiring process takes a while to go through every step of the way.
One of the best places I have ever had the pleasure to work! Great people, great environment! I made many great friends there! If you apply yourself there you will learn!! Myself, I learned quite a bit there!
The Place Has Potential but the management lack organisation, too biased. every staff wants to be a boss . the manager has poor communication skill he doesn't know his job, nick , vicki that are t r a s h , kathleen is ok , elizabeth ok .. the team leads are awesome
Not a bad place to work. Out of the companies I've worked for they're really good and treat you well. Management is great, and they value you as an employee.