Encompass Personnel

Encompass Personnel Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Very flexible when it comes to your schedeule

Encompass Personnel is an employment agency located at 8 Nelson Street W in Brampton, Ontario. They are a company dedicated to finding the right position for the person. My experience wit the company was an amazing learning opportunity.

Professional environment

Encompass Personnel is an employment agency through which I worked as a customer service representative for one company and as a receptionist for another. I found the staff at Encompass Personnel to be quite professional, friendly and always willing to assist in finding the most suitable positions for me.

Pros

I liked the fact that I got paid weekly.

overall encompass personal isn't a bad agency

Encompass Personal is a temp agency. i learned how to scan record and label merchandise correctly according to the serial numbers. Along with warehouse /workplace safety such as WHIMIS and i am CPR and First Ad certified. I didn't find the job hard actually i really enjoyed the fast pass. i rather work in a fast pass environment.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

not enough hours

Bad Work Environment

Supervisor was not friendly. typical day at work entailed phone calls and registration. poor management. job was not difficult itself just hard to work with certain individuals in company.

Pros

close to bus terminal

Cons

unpaid lunches. bad hours. minimum wage.

great place to go if you really need a job

They give you job within the day you come and you would start the next day. Working with this company was a great opportunity to experience different types of general labour jobs and made me meet alot of new freindly faces

Cons

didnt get to leave property for lunch

Great

A regular day at work, go in tell everyone god morning greet them with a smile then do my work then go home.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Encompass Personnel?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Encompass Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement