Enbridge Employee Review

Great earning potential in the summer
TAPS Technician/Representative (Former Employee) –  Durham region14 September 2012
It is a door-to-door free energy products distribution position. I was given an area in the Durham region and to bring the energy saving product to the chosen households. I was working all on my own and I planned my own route and schedule. I also input the customers' info on the computer spreadsheet and report to the leader once a week. I learned to effectively communicate and present the products to the customers. Since I am a hard working person, I enjoyed working fast pace in a commission based position.
Pros
meeting different people, great earning potential for student, work at my own pace
Cons
summer is too short

Other Enbridge Employee Reviews

This place is declining fast
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 April 2018
It's been about 3 years now of layoffs, everyone just living in fear everyday, and there is no end in sight. This company does not care about it's people. The executives and the BOD are a bunch of greedy, heartless individuals. Do not work here.
Pros
None, these days
Cons
Just about everything
Loved working there
Supplier Quality Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 April 2018
A good place to work, challenging projects, technology based, work from home, good work, life balance, dynamic work place, training offered to CWR's, coffee......
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Disorganized at the management level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enbridge. Our community is ready to answer.