Enbridge
Happiness score is 64 out of 100

Enbridge Employee Reviews

They don't care about you once you left the company

I worked as a contractor for one year. After I left at the end of the contract, no one even cares to reply to your emails for referral when applying to future jobs. They care about you as long as you're working for them. Once you leave, you are totally out of their minds.

It’s about who you know

Work Environment isn’t set up for new hires. That’s all I can say now without elaborating more. Particularly the section I worked for at the time of my employment

Amazing company

Loved working for enbridge. They are flexible, get to work from home on certain days. Managers are great. The people at the office are even greater. Get to learn from best of the best.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Takes longer to become full time

Not a good company at all (stay away)

I personally don't recommend this company you can work there for a few years get some experience and leave soon as possible.There is no room to learn and grow in this company you're pretty much a doomed.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Bad management and no growth.

HR, training were great. Most in upper management are good to work with. A new senior leader would be a big improvement / some bullying

Longer than normal work hours. Its a 40 hour work week, resulting in working only what you have to because you feel micromanaged. Poor senior leader who yells at staff. Pay cut for everyone with a weak excuse. Some teams work better than others and staff help out each other well. Was a great place when it was Consumers Gas.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list.

One of the best

Easily one of the best companies that I have worked with. Great culture, people and challenges. You will learn things at Enbridge which will serve you for the rest of your career life as well as the great people that you meeet.

Pros

Workplace, compensation, people

Cons

Treatment of contracts

I can't rate this at the moment, I've worked from home since I started.

Great interaction with those I've met in virtual meetings. Still mainly working from home. I'm very happy Enbridge has not rushed to get everyone back in the office, I'm much more productive from home.

Disrespectful of contractors, part-time employees

Supervisors aim to succeed - at all costs, including sacrificing their staff. There is an inherent fear of management which impacts production and decisions.Large lack of professionalism in dealing with development / HR matters.

Cons

Egos, Favourites, 'snitching' environment

Fast paced, lots of job opportunities within the company

I have had 3 job positions within this company and each job has it own challenges and benefits. Any role in this company is based on your ability to work in a team and willing to make changes according to new processes and procedures

Excellent company to work for .. You are a valued member to the team !!!

Management cares about the wellness of their employees. They exercise their ability as a team, to make changes when required.... The same ability to adapt with changing policies and the environment!!

Amazing company

I enjoyed working for Enbridge. Though I could spend only 2 yrs, I wish I could have worked there and retried. They have an amzing compensation package.I love the fact, all the employees are encouraging. When I joined the company i was surprised to see people working for 25yrs +. In a short while I understood, the work culture is so amazing that people dont feel like leaving. Management listens to employees concerns. There is constant improvement. There is less hierarchy.

Pros

Compensation, monthly one day off SDO

Cons

Used to be a good employer

I loved my job when the company was still Union Gas. After it changed to Enbridge, it all went downhill. More hours for same pay, worse pension and benefits, and promotions for leadership that shouldn't have happened. It's not the fun culture there that it used to be.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

No job security, poor work culture, terrible leadership

Well compensated

I worked for Enbridge for a short term contract. Everyone was very kind, supportive and knowledgeable. Compensation is adequate and benefits were fantastic! I hope I can get back into the company in a perm position.

Loved working with Enbridge

There are not enough words to express how much I enjoyed working on site as an administrator with Enbridge. They are a very respectful company, and would highly recommend them.

Pros

Pretty much everything

Cons

I really didn't find any

Used to be a good company. Cares only about expenses and bottom line now.

Used to be a good company. Cares only about expenses and bottom line now. Job performance is not the primary consideration for promotion and security anymore. It is how politicly popular you are that counts the most.

Pros

Good salary and benefits.

Cons

No security.

Very Supportive Family Culture

My Supervisor was very supportive about the program we developed. You will learn a lot and advance any career development. You will have full support in the area you need as part of the learning and culuture.

A `politically correct` working environment

Management in this company pretends to put safety first, but it is money they put first.This company suffers of poorly data management, therefore engineers are forced to take decisions on assumptions.This company promotes diversity but fails to respect people's moral values.

Pros

Fair pay

Cons

Bad management, leaders with very poor experience in areas they manage, unfair leader selection

Good atmosphere

Great place to work, good benefits, pension and other benefits including training and support in the field. I would highly recommend Enbridge as a place to work.

Exciting work during expansion

When starting in 2012 Enbridge was expanding into midstream operations so the job was exciting and always changing. These changes allowed for more training and opportunities.

Friendly Team atmosphere in my department.

1 yr contract. Worked at the downtown tower-office setting and was moved to another location were pipelines are monitored, Met and corresponded with multiple disciplines within the pipeline organization. Employees were positive and friendly. I would return if invited.

Ideal corporate culture and professionalism

Mostly all departments and folks are welcoming and open to diversity and inclusion. Friendly environment, professional culture and opportunities. Great organization to work with.

Pros

System’s complexity due to mergers and acquisitions

Cons

Change Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enbridge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement