Empowerment Technologies Inc.

Empowerment Technologies Inc. Job security & advancement reviews

Canada8 reviews

Clear
4.0Job security & advancement

Very good place for work

I am working with this company last 15 years, In my view they always very good with the employee . They pay very good, Very safe in here for work, They train every one for safety reason. We work in as good Team.

Pros

Pay good, very safe in here for work and job security if you work good.

Cons

I don't see any problem

Fun and Exciting Place to Work

Working at ETI has been awesome and fulfilling! The company culture, work environment and work life balance is exactly what you look for in a company.

Pros

Funding for personal development, Amazing co-workers, Great HR team, CEO is approachable and easy to talk to, Flexible working hours, Awesome company culture, Casual dress code, Team Events

Cons

Nothing at the present moment

20 October 2020
We couldn't agree more. Upwards and onwards, the future of ETI is looking very bright.

Insights into Empowerment Technologies Inc.

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Great culture, lots of awesome people working there.

An exciting place to work. The company has released many new amazing products with more on the way. Being apart of the team at ETI is rewarding and satisfying. The culture is very open and inclusive. Its a great company on the rise with lots of opportunities for employees along the way.

13 April 2020
Thanks for the feedback. We agree that ETI is a rewarding and fulfilling place to work with a great team and products.

Productive and empowering place to work!

Overall a positive place to work. The learning curve is short however it helps you to take initiative and grow within your position. The culture is positive and the CEO tries to live his core values in the way he operates his business. The new open office space allows for inclusion and to get results faster. If you love your coffee, the office provides free coffee and healthy snacks all day! If you are a person who loves to take initiative, appreciates growth and be part of a growing company...this is the place for you.

13 April 2020
We are loving our new office space too. The culture and people help to make ETI a wonderful place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empowerment Technologies Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Empowerment Technologies Inc. with

Empowerment Technologies Inc. reviews by location

Learn about Empowerment Technologies Inc. in popular locations

• Empowerment Technologies Inc.
  • Job security & advancement