Empowerment Technologies Inc.

Empowerment Technologies Inc. Culture reviews

Canada8 reviews

Clear

Colleagues are friendly. So much I can learn!

A day starts from saying hi to colleagues. . Most of what I've learned is about PCB design using Altium Designer. Also help Colleague do some testing. Everyday is meaningful and fulfilling. Great people, great workplace culture, sometimes we have free food. The hardest part of the job is to learn lots of new knowledge that I never heard of. However, the learning process (the progress I make) is enjoyable.

Great place to work with all the benefits!

GREAT PLACE TO WORK WITH ALL THE BENEFITS!we are a fast-paced,goal-oriented culture, I get to work with great people who are striving for the same goal, to empower people!

Pros

Free lunches, Fun floor with table tennis, exercise equipment, encouragement to grow both personally and professionally, great pay with benefits, flexible schedules, multiple projects and tasks to work on, goal-oriented environment

Cons

Fast-paced, lean team but we're still growing

Insights into Empowerment Technologies Inc.

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Fun and Exciting Place to Work

Working at ETI has been awesome and fulfilling! The company culture, work environment and work life balance is exactly what you look for in a company.

Pros

Funding for personal development, Amazing co-workers, Great HR team, CEO is approachable and easy to talk to, Flexible working hours, Awesome company culture, Casual dress code, Team Events

Cons

Nothing at the present moment

20 October 2020
We couldn't agree more. Upwards and onwards, the future of ETI is looking very bright.

Great culture, lots of awesome people working there.

An exciting place to work. The company has released many new amazing products with more on the way. Being apart of the team at ETI is rewarding and satisfying. The culture is very open and inclusive. Its a great company on the rise with lots of opportunities for employees along the way.

13 April 2020
Thanks for the feedback. We agree that ETI is a rewarding and fulfilling place to work with a great team and products.

Productive and empowering place to work!

Overall a positive place to work. The learning curve is short however it helps you to take initiative and grow within your position. The culture is positive and the CEO tries to live his core values in the way he operates his business. The new open office space allows for inclusion and to get results faster. If you love your coffee, the office provides free coffee and healthy snacks all day! If you are a person who loves to take initiative, appreciates growth and be part of a growing company...this is the place for you.

13 April 2020
We are loving our new office space too. The culture and people help to make ETI a wonderful place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empowerment Technologies Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Empowerment Technologies Inc. with

Empowerment Technologies Inc. reviews by location

Learn about Empowerment Technologies Inc. in popular locations

• Empowerment Technologies Inc.
  • Culture