Empowerment Technologies Inc.
View all Empowerment Technologies Inc. reviews

Empowerment Technologies Inc.

Empowerment Technologies Inc. Employee Review

Productive, fast paced work environment

The small team at ETI makes it like working with family. You can count on the team to be there for you and help you when needed. It is a fast paced, goal oriented work environment.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Managers and colleagues are willing to support you and provide excellent training since day one you join the company.

When you are at work, everyone will smile and say hello to each other, which leads to a wonderful start at work. The training ETI provides is perfect for fresh man to get started on their job. The job description is so detailed that you can easily follow and success. Managers are very kind, they allow some flexibilities at work as long as you get the job done. Colleagues here are super friendly and always willing to help. I trust that you make a great decision working here.
Same location

Great place to work with all the benefits!

GREAT PLACE TO WORK WITH ALL THE BENEFITS!we are a fast-paced,goal-oriented culture, I get to work with great people who are striving for the same goal, to empower people!

Pros

Free lunches, Fun floor with table tennis, exercise equipment, encouragement to grow both personally and professionally, great pay with benefits, flexible schedules, multiple projects and tasks to work on, goal-oriented environment

Cons

Fast-paced, lean team but we're still growing

Collaborative and FUN

Working at Empowerment Technologies Inc. is fun, collaborative, fast-paced, and goal-oriented. Since working at ETI, I feel I have grown so much already. Workplace culture is very admirable and there is always a fun activity or contest going on. This is the best job I've EVER had!

Pros

Fun culture activites, lunches

Cons

Zero

Official response from Empowerment Technologies Inc.

18 October 2021
Thanks for your review! We are proud of our workplace culture and the team members that help to build and promote it. We're happy to have you on board and growing with us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empowerment Technologies Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Empowerment Technologies Inc. with

Empowerment Technologies Inc. reviews by location

Learn about Empowerment Technologies Inc. in popular locations

• Empowerment Technologies Inc.
  • Productive, fast paced work environment