Employment Professionals Canada

Employment Professionals Canada Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews
Employment Professionals Canada is a great way to get a starting job and get the experience you need as a newbie to work. You get as much help as you need and they're always willing to answer any questions that people have. They're a great place to go to and work with.
If you need a job quick, EPC is the place for you. Simply put, EPC is a placement agency. If employers need a position filled, they'll contact EPC and find someone qualified to fill the position in need.
Decent pay, but hours are wildly variable from one placement to the next. No guarantee that you'll manage to get a placement, or that you'll get placed quickly or stay with a placement for long.

Staff does want to find you a placement, but they only have so many clients looking for temps. If you aren't at a placement, you're not getting paid.
Theres nothing bad to say about the company, they take a cut out of your hourly pay. but it gets you a job that you know you will have, if you dont like it, you tell them and they will try and make it work for you.

Its excellent for anyone who needs a job and has problems committing to one particular idea. you also have a lot more freedom in deciding when you want to work.
Great job but client was abusive and expected the world. In the end it's just another agency.Still gave me a really cool job for the time it lasted.
Pros
Had my own office.
Cons
On call for emergencies which can happen any time during the night.
Most of the jobs I have through EPC are general labourer jobs. The management is very helpful and try to place people when they have the work. There really is no hard part to the jobs they put me on. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people each time I get placed on a job.
Pros
always receive pay on time
Cons
sometimes travel is hard
They were overall okay with the lining me up with the entire job but after I got laid off from there they had no more work anywheres so they had lack of work that is why I moved to Toronto
Pros
Got me to work quick
Cons
Once the job ended had no more work
less than approving of me continuing my education, was essentially blackballed from factory I spent 5 months working at only to be told "don't come back"
This is a placement agency, they assign positions to work at whether long term or short term. Some might lead to hire others will only be temporary. Not much else to say
job was fun, they showed me how to my job safely and correctly, and there were extra hours to be take if i needed them like weekend shifts. work environment was nice and the supervisors were professional
Pros
free holiday dinners
Cons
only two 15 minute breaks on an 8 hour shift
Excellent place to work, had a lot of fun, made a lot of money. I will miss my colleagues and I hope we can all stay in touch. I hope to return one day when I have developed more experience.
I have only worked for Employment Professionals for a short time but they are always helpful and easy to talk to. Due to the time of the year most places are slow so I'm a patient person and know they will find a great job for me soon!
Pros
Quick employment
Cons
The jobs they send me to a each time because re good and it gives me more experience its amazing but the down fall is that its an on call job so I have to wait till they have a job to give me which is not good I need a job I have to go to every day and I know that Im getting paid that work
Pros
great hours
Cons
not guarenteed jobs all the time / on call agency
good place to work
long hours of standing

work in all weather conditions
Pros
guarenteed work
Cons
poor pay / long hours of standing
I do not suggest this company to anyone as they do not tell you what you will be doing and they do not guarantee any work
Pros
Cons
Eveyrthing
Being that this is a temporary service, it is difficult to stay doing the same thing for very long. Wish I could find a more permanent position with benefits.
Pros
Get work on and off
Cons
Not steady employment