Employment Professionals Canada

Employment Professionals Canada Employee Reviews

Responsible staff

Very friendly and helpful staff. They always make sure you can get to the destination before they send you off to work. Unfortunately there aren’t always jobs available, work about 3-4 times a week or less.

Pros

No schedule

Cons

There aren’t always jobs available

Friendly service, good training they really pick the job for you, good place to work,the staff helps you out on if you have any questions or concerns they really follow privacy and safety

Helpful and hard working

Employment Professionals Canada is a great way to get a starting job and get the experience you need as a newbie to work. You get as much help as you need and they're always willing to answer any questions that people have. They're a great place to go to and work with.

Different jobs for different people

If you need a job quick, EPC is the place for you. Simply put, EPC is a placement agency. If employers need a position filled, they'll contact EPC and find someone qualified to fill the position in need.

Temp agency looking to help place you

Decent pay, but hours are wildly variable from one placement to the next. No guarantee that you'll manage to get a placement, or that you'll get placed quickly or stay with a placement for long. Staff does want to find you a placement, but they only have so many clients looking for temps. If you aren't at a placement, you're not getting paid.

Get a Job!

Theres nothing bad to say about the company, they take a cut out of your hourly pay. but it gets you a job that you know you will have, if you dont like it, you tell them and they will try and make it work for you. Its excellent for anyone who needs a job and has problems committing to one particular idea. you also have a lot more freedom in deciding when you want to work.

Cool Job well paid.

Great job but client was abusive and expected the world. In the end it's just another agency.Still gave me a really cool job for the time it lasted.

Pros

Had my own office.

Cons

On call for emergencies which can happen any time during the night.

Fun Agency to work for

Most of the jobs I have through EPC are general labourer jobs. The management is very helpful and try to place people when they have the work. There really is no hard part to the jobs they put me on. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people each time I get placed on a job.

Pros

always receive pay on time

Cons

sometimes travel is hard

Overall okay

They were overall okay with the lining me up with the entire job but after I got laid off from there they had no more work anywheres so they had lack of work that is why I moved to Toronto

Pros

Got me to work quick

Cons

Once the job ended had no more work

I was a body to put to work nothing else

less than approving of me continuing my education, was essentially blackballed from factory I spent 5 months working at only to be told "don't come back"

Placement agency

This is a placement agency, they assign positions to work at whether long term or short term. Some might lead to hire others will only be temporary. Not much else to say

factory work

job was fun, they showed me how to my job safely and correctly, and there were extra hours to be take if i needed them like weekend shifts. work environment was nice and the supervisors were professional

Pros

free holiday dinners

Cons

only two 15 minute breaks on an 8 hour shift

Productive and fun work place

Excellent place to work, had a lot of fun, made a lot of money. I will miss my colleagues and I hope we can all stay in touch. I hope to return one day when I have developed more experience.

Always helpful

I have only worked for Employment Professionals for a short time but they are always helpful and easy to talk to. Due to the time of the year most places are slow so I'm a patient person and know they will find a great job for me soon!

Pros

Quick employment

Cons

its alright working with erie personelle

The jobs they send me to a each time because re good and it gives me more experience its amazing but the down fall is that its an on call job so I have to wait till they have a job to give me which is not good I need a job I have to go to every day and I know that Im getting paid that work

Pros

great hours

Cons

not guarenteed jobs all the time / on call agency

placement agency

good place to work long hours of standing work in all weather conditions

Pros

guarenteed work

Cons

poor pay / long hours of standing

Uninformative

I do not suggest this company to anyone as they do not tell you what you will be doing and they do not guarantee any work

Pros

Cons

Eveyrthing

Nice People to deal with

Being that this is a temporary service, it is difficult to stay doing the same thing for very long. Wish I could find a more permanent position with benefits.

Pros

Get work on and off

Cons

Not steady employment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Employment Professionals Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement