Empire Deck and Fence Employee Reviews

Great place to work, with great co-workers.
Architectural Designer (Current Employee) –  1163 Maitland7 June 2019
This is my first job in the construction industry after graduating from the architectural technologist program at Algonquin, but the team here made it an easy transition into the industry. The bosses are great and always have an understanding of what's on your plate. If the workload is heavy they are understanding and do their best to distribute it to take a weight off your back. I have been working with them for almost a year now and do not have any complaints.
Great management and team environment
Office Management/Admin (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 June 2019
Great company. Small but growing.
Friendly team who works hard.
Management is good - healthy work/life balance and willing to compromise/listen to employees.
Always tons of work - never a dull moment.
Sales consultant (Current Employee) –  4658 Boundary rd2 June 2018
I’ve been a independent sales consultant for almost 30 years and have had the privilege to do some sales for them threw my clients in renovations . This company not only delivers highest quality workmanship but also quality professionalism beyond expectations from start to finish . All my clients have been 100% pleased with the projects they had to build with Empire Decks from start to finish . Providing all necessary concepts to the actual builds. As far as payment for commission or time I always have been paid in full and on time . This companies future is gonna be a good long future in the Ottawa area. I highly recommend this company for any yard redesigns from small to large. Good job boys you always make my job easy with my clients .
Pros
Workmanship and professionalism, punctual, just over all a gray company
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Deck and Fence. Our community is ready to answer.

Empire Deck and Fence Reviews by Location