Empack Spraytech Inc

Empack Spraytech Inc Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

Safe place, great co workers, easy to deal with management, straight policies but Less benefits for employees. over all good to start with.
i cant say enough good things about Empack. The owner is amazing and he has such a great production management team !!! great pay great benefits the BEST JOB i ever had !!!!!
Pros
Cons
It is a fast paced working environment. The company and supervisors are very nice and knowledgeable. It’s is very consistent work and you get to learn a lot.
It was very good job I enjoyed it , all employees were very helpful and the environment was very well with no problems I only quit because I had to take care of my children
Pros - Most coworkers are friendly Cons - No work/life balance - Demanding Management - Lack of Trust - Very Stressful Environment
Loved to work in this place. learned many things machine operating. friendly working environment. Understanding and cooperative staff. safe for working.
Pros
longer breaks
I would not recommend working there since the management is terrible and treat their employees very disrespectful. They are the type of company that will push you away from working there. Be aware.
Getting experience here was great and having all day on the forklift made learning quick and easy. The management was very stress free and a pleasure to work with but communication was difficult for some when it came to safety and regulations. Something that could be easily fixed within seconds ends up resulting in a argument because of poor communication. Aside from that specifically the general manager and owner are great and when an operator requested any equipment it was provided right away.
Their all workers are so well-behaved. Their environment is so friendly. I worked their 8 hours but I never get their tied. Their work is really fantastic
I love to work, am focused, love it when it is really busy at work, making sure that I do my job very well. Empack Spracktech is a company that deals with aerosols, creams, hair gels and much more, its a crossdock facility.
- Each day is challenging with little or no support from colleagues or management. - Zero work/life balance. - No professional growth opportunities - Small company, good for getting initial industry experience.