Empack Spraytech Inc

Empack Spraytech Inc Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews

Busy Workplace

Very Busy Lab depepnding on the time fo the yearQuality Control and Analytical InstrumentationGreat Managers and enjoyed working with other lab team members

Pros

Good Place to learn abou tthe industry, Christmas Party

Cons

Poor pay

Very stressful and toxic environment

One of the worst place to work on the planet. Not at all professional. Everyone thinks and treat you as he owns the place while there are no rules followed and the the owner himself influenced by the other people and does know the right procedures. Everyone can do everything, does not matter of qualification whether quality auditing or preparing batches or driving forklift. Not at all safe environment. Not recommended at all. Specially in quality department.

Insights into Empack Spraytech Inc

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Dangerous work environment

Could not recommend working for this company under any circumstance. Witnessed threats of physical violence that were just brushed under the rug. Zero chemical compatibility training for warehouse staff. Some managers were very respectful and helpful, but others relied on bullying and coercion. Salary offered was far below average.

Pros

Cons

too many to list

Awesome being a part of this organization

Great company to work, people here are very helpful, after decades in 🇨🇦 ,I'm happy finally,it like home, where come in, always get a warm welcome from your co-worker's.

Pros

lunch sometimes

Cons

great hours

Dangerous work culture and no interest from management to improve.

Warning! Do not work here lack of safety measures to protect employees from dangerous and harmful chemicals. Old boys club work culture. Unwilling to improve or work together between departments making simple tasks a headache.

Amazing company !!!

i cant say enough good things about Empack. The owner is amazing and he has such a great production management team !!! great pay great benefits the BEST JOB i ever had !!!!!

Cons

It is a fast paced working environment. The company and supervisors are very nice and knowledgeable. It’s is very consistent work and you get to learn a lot.

good and relaxed work environment, cooperative staff

Safe place, great co workers, easy to deal with management, straight policies but Less benefits for employees. over all good to start with.

I was like my job

It was very good job I enjoyed it , all employees were very helpful and the environment was very well with no problems I only quit because I had to take care of my children

Toxic Workplace

Pros - Most coworkers are friendly Cons - No work/life balance - Demanding Management - Lack of Trust - Very Stressful Environment

Productive and effective learning place

Loved to work in this place. learned many things machine operating. friendly working environment. Understanding and cooperative staff. safe for working.

Pros

longer breaks

Terrible management

I would not recommend working there since the management is terrible and treat their employees very disrespectful. They are the type of company that will push you away from working there. Be aware.

Very understanding management overall but some are not good at communicating.

Getting experience here was great and having all day on the forklift made learning quick and easy. The management was very stress free and a pleasure to work with but communication was difficult for some when it came to safety and regulations. Something that could be easily fixed within seconds ends up resulting in a argument because of poor communication. Aside from that specifically the general manager and owner are great and when an operator requested any equipment it was provided right away.

Amazing Workplace

Their all workers are so well-behaved. Their environment is so friendly. I worked their 8 hours but I never get their tied. Their work is really fantastic

Its fun to work at Empack

I love to work, am focused, love it when it is really busy at work, making sure that I do my job very well. Empack Spracktech is a company that deals with aerosols, creams, hair gels and much more, its a crossdock facility.

Not a positive experience

- Each day is challenging with little or no support from colleagues or management. - Zero work/life balance. - No professional growth opportunities - Small company, good for getting initial industry experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empack Spraytech Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement