Emergency Security Management

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Poor management

Please do not go there for work, worst place to work specially supervisors and lead person they will torture you mentally every day on low wages that’s the reason they hire new people

Highly recommend

A complete positive experience. A great team that was very helpful. We all worked well together, management was great. The accommodations and food were amazing.

Pros

Good food, great hotel, great people

Cons

No real negatives

Dont go there

They will never call you and management is a joke they never know what they are doing and they will rip you off if you ever choose to leave and your cheques are twice a month not every other week

Pros

Cons

No hours

Good Company

It is a good company for freshers they give the opportunity to everyone many of my friends have joined the company on my reference and they all are hired.

working with emergency security management

wouldn't give you enough hours at all, on a call job, service wasn't good either. that's the main reason why I quit that job

Pros

provide you a vehicle

Cons

not reliable with hours/on call

Productive Experience

The co workers were very friendly and cooperative. The Supervisors and Field Managers were also friendly and understanding. The knew exactly how to get the tasks completed and done. I enjoyed the work. The Food and accommodation at Flin Flon and at other sites around were excellent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emergency Security Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8