EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE INC Employee Reviews

Terrible working environment
Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS24 January 2018
Emergency medical care is a "not for profit" subsidiary of blue cross, however make no mistake they are all about making money on the back of their overworked, overstressed and pushed to the breaking point employees.

I worked for the for almost seventeen years and it becomes a worse and worse work environment every year.
Pros
Cons
Overtime almost every shift, no meal breaks, no rest periods, no support from management
Changing all the time
Intermediate Care Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NS2 August 2017
This is still a growing company. I believe they are honestly trying to weed out old school mentality and bring in new and fresh ideas to change the culture of COMPANY VS EMPLOYEES.

There's still a lot of work to be done but this is my first every career and I feel that I have been treated fairly over the 19 years of employment with them.
Full day paramedic experience
Intermediate Care Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS6 January 2015
Abilities to advance from PCP to management. Have enjoyed the relationships and experiences both personal and educational. Enjoy my career incredibly, best job in the world.

Everyday is a great day , some are just better than others.