Emerald Management & Realty Ltd. Employee Reviews

Productive atmosphere
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 April 2019
A lot gets done in a day and I enjoy looking back on all I get accomplished. Never a dull moment and lots of chances to learn new things. My manager has been very helpful with training and learning new positions in the company. The open door policy is great and I never feel like I'm on my own if I'm struggling with a problem tenant or a situation not worked on before.
Pros
Anniversary lunches, team meetings, open door policy
Ok
Property Administrator/Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2018
Staff are not used to change and don't like change all that much. Would rather see things go status quo than have anything be different from what they are used to.
The culture is very bad, fire people all the time. NO BENEFITS AT ALL
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 August 2018
The working couture is very bad.
Keep firing people, the turnover rate is very high.
I wouldn't rate this company for 1 star if there is an option for zero. stay away from this company! Cheap, Bullied, yelling, Management lies straight to your face, is a really unhealy work place.
Pros
Downtown location
Cons
Very bad work culture! cheap pay, no benefits at all
Productive work environment with great people
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 February 2018
I've enjoyed working at Emerald, the majority of people are great (some not so much but can happen anywhere and glad they tend to move on). My manager has been helpful with training and I like the lunches they have to celebrate people's anniversaries.
Pros
training, great people
Cons
month end can be busy
Family owned company
General Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 January 2018
It's a family owned company with many families members and friends working there. They manage hundreds of properties, from which I learned how to solves various problems.
Must be able to learn on your own, work overtime you will never get back
Employee (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 June 2017
You get to meet some awesome people, however upper management is all related, and there are lots of "games". Overtime is not compensated and increase in wages are never given. I learned to be confident in the work i am capable of doing from having a few hard years and much over time worked. I can not say any further positives about wage, no benefits, and worked until you can't anymore.
Pros
Meet good people
Cons
Long hours, Bad pay, Bullied, Double standard, Management will lie straight to your face

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerald Management & Realty Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Emerald Management & Realty Ltd. Reviews by Location