Emblem Employee Reviews

Best place to work ever!!
Processing assistant (Current Employee) –  Paris, ON26 January 2019
Emblem is by far the best place I have ever worked!!
Management is quick to get rid of anyone who poisons the enviroment with a poor attitude!!
There have been alot of aweful employees hired but they dont ever last long.
The atmosphere is chill, everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Sometimes there are crazy deadlines, but everyone joins in to make sure the job gets done.
Great group of people.
Lots of cross training opportunities.
Pros
Free Coffee, Awesome people, Amazing upper management
Extremely Poor Place to Work!!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Paris,On11 January 2019
Extremely poor place to work!

The Company is led by the poorest management team I have ever seen. EVER!!

The Company operates with a management team that turns a blind eye to certain behaviours and only deals with them when forced to.

Sadly, not a great place to work. With all the Licensed Producers now, there are plenty to work for that I am sure are much, much better than this place!!!!!

I left on my own accord. I could no longer be a bystander of the mistreatment that happens.
Pros
Discount for Staff if you are licensed
Cons
Very poor Management and HR
Not a good place to work !
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON2 January 2019
Some employees are very nice but most of them are rude and talk dirty. They are very unorganized you could be busy one minute then your very board the next. They dont care about there employees if u have a problem with something they just brush it off to the side and never get back to you. You arent a loud to wear jewelry and they make you take jewelry off but all the bosses and lead hands wear jewelry all the time in there. And your not aloud to wear anything scented so everyone always smelled like B O its never a straight shift u never know when your working what time you start or what time your done at
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Bad people, long hours, it takes for ever to get your bage and to be put in the system for locking in and out
Best job I've ever had!
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Paris, ON22 December 2018
The people are super nice at emblem, I felt immediately like part of the team once i joined.

A normal day of work consists of cleaning and prep, packing weed (for a processing position), cleaning and then shut down.

Hardest part hands down is washing rack trays (Honestly not that bad)

over all love the job, best one I have had.
Pros
Free coffee, good co workers, great smell, chill enviroment
Cons
Wearing full PPE: full tyvex, gloves, mask, hairnet
It sounded better
Client Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON8 July 2017
I was hired on and after 4 weeks of training, I was working along with the team. They seemed to have a clique feel as I never really felt apart of the group. I was sat next to the person who was to train me. This person consistently conflicted their responses to questions I would ask.

Once registration was closed everyone tried to keep themselves busy. This was exceptionally hard. Our managed and team lead were cold on their best of days, I felt a huge disconnect of what was told to me as expectation, and what they believed in their mind.

I was disappointed with this job, for an industry that was interesting and exciting, I felt very let down by my team. The hardest part of my job was trying to build relationships, and I typically never have this issue.
Pros
40% discount for staff with their licence
Cons
the training was lacking, the people were cold.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emblem. Our community is ready to answer.

Emblem Reviews by Location