Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Employee Review

View all Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. reviews

Pretty Standard Guard Company
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2017
Fairly easy recruitment process, not too challenging to get hired. Wage is a bit questionable.. the jobs advertised don't always show the accurate wage. Nice simple uniform, basic training. Pretty solid with no big wow factor. If you look after your uniform it will last.

I get rotated through the sites occasional and there are some short notice shift changes because of book offs just like with any company in this industry.

Growth is mediocre. Seems like not too many employees get promoted.
Pros
Good opportunity for a new immigrant or a student to make some money
Cons
No wow factor, very average in all aspects

Other Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Great organization
Head Concierge/Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2019
Elite was the first security company I have worked for and after a year and a half I was made Supervisor.

I will not say that my employment has not been without difficulties, but, they appreciate employees that put in the effort. They are always willing to listen and help if they are able.
Pros
Growth, care about employees
Cons
12 hour weekend shifts, co staff that are brutal to work with, yet they continue to someone keep employed
if you want to work there is always, but not healthy vibes
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 April 2019
i got job here for a little while and left almost right away, this was horrible experience of unprofesionalisim in coordination of resources, from time of hiring to site placement. then i basically did not get compensated my last cheque because they deducted the money for quitting.
Pros
nothing
Cons
tons, read the review

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Reviews by Location