Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.
Happiness score is 48 out of 100
View all Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. reviews

Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.

Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Employee Review

Micromanaging management

Typical security job, they become micromanaging after a while.Pay is ok in comparison.Hates the mandatory 12 hour shifts. Got boring and repetitive after a while.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Everyone at management is good at doing what they are supposed to. My experience from day one to the resignation was pretty smooth. They will support you with all your documentation needs as well.
Same role

Horrible, they’re very biased and they never tell the truth and they never support female guards while they keep a Miserable creepy old man

Horrible company I had an issue with the guards who is a creepy old man miserable world really so they actually been biased me a little sick people on the sat meanwhile take me to options either true get to go to different side how to say there a night me and he was still there though we have a legit complains about him and nobody from the management did nothing about him just because he’s a man apparently so I don’t recommend this company to anybody is a really really horrible company

Pros

They’re very lack of intelligence people they’re no know what they’re doing so no

Cons

I feel myself I was at work I has I should be deducted I never got my paid fully or fairly

Horrible Company to Work with

Toxicated job environment horrible management. Zero appreciation to workers. worst management skills. I personally have never experienced such kind of company with this worst level of communication and treatment with their workers. Given the certain privileges to certain workers who are servent to top management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement