Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Employee Review

View all Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. reviews

Great Experience - First Time Security
Concierge/Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2017
I'm was new to security and was desperate for work when I got hired at Elite. I have now been with this company for almost a year and have advanced several times. When I first started I was working evenings and weekends (12 hour shifts on the weekends) but was able to get my full 40 hours/week in just 4 days. This was because I had mentioned in the interview that I had other priorities in the week and they did whatever they could to accommodate my schedule. As my personal schedule changed, so did my work schedule and now I am on a normal Monday to Friday shift. The company continues to grow everyday and opportunities are endless so long as you're committed and dedicated to learning. Uniforms are very basic but comfortable (even for women). Management is wonderful, always willing to assist when necessary and continuously working with you to continue to improve and grow in your career. So long as you're the kind of person that wants to do well and puts in the effort to learn, you will succeed with Elite.
Pros
Schedule, Employees, Career Growth, Management, Work Environment
Cons
High turn over as people advance and/or leave

Other Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Great organization
Head Concierge/Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2019
Elite was the first security company I have worked for and after a year and a half I was made Supervisor.

I will not say that my employment has not been without difficulties, but, they appreciate employees that put in the effort. They are always willing to listen and help if they are able.
Pros
Growth, care about employees
Cons
12 hour weekend shifts, co staff that are brutal to work with, yet they continue to someone keep employed
if you want to work there is always, but not healthy vibes
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 April 2019
i got job here for a little while and left almost right away, this was horrible experience of unprofesionalisim in coordination of resources, from time of hiring to site placement. then i basically did not get compensated my last cheque because they deducted the money for quitting.
Pros
nothing
Cons
tons, read the review

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Reviews by Location