Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Employee Review

View all Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. reviews

Exciting and calm working environment.
Concierge/Security Guard (Current Employee) –  830 Lawrence West16 March 2017
This company is very good compared to the other companies I've worked with. The uniform is very upscale and professional, the work environment is professional but has a fun air about it. I've only been with this company for a month so far but i really enjoy it.

The schedulers are amazing and they try to carter to your needs as much as possible when it comes to adjusting the schedule to be optimal for your life.

All in all this company is a great choice for anyone who is new to security or has experience.
Pros
Free Food.sometimes
Cons
Long hours sometimes

Other Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Great organization
Head Concierge/Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2019
Elite was the first security company I have worked for and after a year and a half I was made Supervisor.

I will not say that my employment has not been without difficulties, but, they appreciate employees that put in the effort. They are always willing to listen and help if they are able.
Pros
Growth, care about employees
Cons
12 hour weekend shifts, co staff that are brutal to work with, yet they continue to someone keep employed
if you want to work there is always, but not healthy vibes
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 April 2019
i got job here for a little while and left almost right away, this was horrible experience of unprofesionalisim in coordination of resources, from time of hiring to site placement. then i basically did not get compensated my last cheque because they deducted the money for quitting.
Pros
nothing
Cons
tons, read the review

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Reviews by Location