Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Professional and Productive

I am currently a Security Guard with Elite and just completed a year of service. Being my first job as a Security Guard I have gained so much knowledge and job experience from professional associates from Elite and would definitely recommend their Services to any Condominium Community and to people seeking a place to learn and grow while protecting People, Property and Information.

Predatory business practice and terrible management

You will have to pay 400 dollars for your uniform, on top of having to pay 200 for training that they say is covered but then you will notice a "misc" deduction on your paycheque. You will not meet your manager and will only here from them when they need people to pick up shifts otherwise they are almost impossible to get in contact with for any other reason. Overtime is only after 96 hours but they tell you it's after 44. They will schedule you so you work 50+ hours in a week but will split the hours up between pay cheques. HR will do mental gymnastics to justify this business practice and put the blame on you. They do not pay a living wage. They also made a field support worker work 24 hours without informing the person that they had the right to refuse or decline working that many hours. I would not work for this company, if you have an opportunity to work somewhere else please take that opportunity as working for Elite is not worth the money at all.

Pros

Cons

Horrible management, terrible hours, no pay for overtime. Unfair and outdated business practices.

It is an amazing company if you wish to grow professionally.

It is an amazing company if you wish to grow professionally. The management approaches interview very ethically and is well planned. The interview to give you an insight about the company , the level of professionalism and also work ethics. Overall, the company is goal oriented and for people who wish to grow and develop themselves.

Pros

Career development

Good management, coworkers and sites.

They have plenty of hours. The management including the hr are very helpful from day 1.The coworkers are pleasant and sites are quite good. Possibility to move up the ranks if you work hard.

I am proud to be part of this company

I defiantly recommended this company. Best training! People are friendly. I really enjoy my experience with Elite. My co-workers are my friends now and it's not the only company it is like a family. I did extra hours when I want, which helps me with my financial budget.

Pros

all

Cons

nothing

Productive and great place to learn how to be a successful Concierge Team member

Elite from the start had and continues to have a great support system. The area manager's are always present , supportive, and ready to assist when needed. All Concierge team members are trainined and knowledgeable on how to properly operate a front desk. In this company the CEO gets involved in each of his building and makes sure that are providing quality services as promised in addition to showing support to all of his employees. Elite is a great company to properly learn how to be a successful Concierge team member, with room to grow and expand with the company.

Pros

Consistent work, benefits, good pay, good support

Cons

Tricky to get extra hours

Excellent Company

Elite is an amazing place to boost your security career. Lots of opportunity to rank up within reasonable amount of time. Management is understanding and considerate. Never had any issues.

Good Management, Good work life balance, Good work environment

I have been working with this company from1 year and my experience is really good with them. The company has the best management, and my Area Manager and Supervisor are also very helping. They provide their people good salary. The work sites are also very professional.

Pros

Many

Cons

Great job with friendly staff and lots of experiences gained.

Highly recommend applying with this company as you will grow and learn a lot. Helpful and honest staff and coworkers. Improved working skills such as teamwork and problem solving and costumer service. Great experience and look forward to learning more.

Pros

Good hours

Lots of Opportunities to grow

Great company with always helping management team. provides good hours and competitive pay rates. opportunities to grow within company. regular promotions by times. Elite sites. Highly recommend company to work with.

Pros

extra shifts available

Cons

nothing

Best concierge company to work for in GTA

Very good company. Good starting pay. There is a lot of hours and their overtime hours pay is very good. Their field support supervisor are very courteous and helpful. The management helps you when in need of immigration support and they are very supportive to grow your career both in security and other aspects. I strongly recommend Elite Residential concierge Inc if you truly want a cooperate concierge security job. They have flexible shifts also

Pros

Overtime availability

Cons

Good discipline system

Very Professional

This company is very good compared to the other companies I've worked with. The uniform is very upscale and professional, the work environment is professional but has a fun air about it. I've only been with this company for a month so far but i really enjoy it.The schedulers are amazing and they try to carter to your needs as much as possible when it comes to adjusting the schedule to be optimal for your life.All in all this company is a great choice for anyone who is new to security or has experience.

Best Company Ever

Elite is one of the best companies i have worked with. I have been with them from last years and they have helped me raising myself up in the company and I would give my 110% to the company.

Pros

Paid Breaks and Emergency Support Team

Professional Work Environment

I currently work for Elite Residential Concierge. I have had the best experience with Elite as a company. I highly recommend the company to all person interested in the field of concierge. Not only is all staff fantastic at all sites but the company drives itself in making people better and helping you achieve your goals. The management with Elite makes you feel like you belong to something bigger. The depth and professionalism that the management and company has is top notch. The management helps you grow and thrive to be the best. It has been a great experience with Elite and more great years to come.

Pros

Opportunities to grow inside the company. Help, assist, to succeed in life and in work.

Cons

Supportive team... Professional training and opportunities to grow.

Great company to work. Responsive management staff training and growth opportunities within the company. Onsite property management experience. Great sites.

I like It's a great company to work for especially if you need a permanent job with benefits. I like it because if you are a family person then this company is for families. I like this company is very accommodating in case you need to balance work and pleasure. I like it for long hours especially on weekends without excerption. I like the vacation pay which is available when you need it offered about three or four times a year.

Pros

Free sporadic games of chance.

Cons

Sometimes long hours especially on weekends.

Great Experience, great team.

I have been with Elite for 2 yrs now. First as a supervisor, now as a site director. Where the workload can be demanding, and sometimes the after hours calls can be a bit much, I have never had a experience that I did not feel supported in. I have worked directly with the management team of Elite while on site and have had a fantastic experience with them. I have had medical issues that affected my work sometime and was fully supported in every aspect if I needed a day off for medical purposes, and when I went for surgery I had full support and even when I needed extra recovery time was immediately told that my health mattered more, a sentiment that I have been told several times before and after. I would recommend this company any time, the thing is you have to be willing to put in the work, this isn't a security company where you come and sit in front of screen and do nothing, you have to put in the work if you want to succeed. The best part is the team environment, where there are always conflicting personalities, being able to be part of a team that shares laughter and supports each other is great.

Pros

Team support

Cons

Supervisor after hours calls can get tiring.

productive environment, supportive managers, professional company

The work may be more and less busy depending upon days. It is sometimes tough to handle hard clients but if someone does the job properly then get full support from superiors.

This company is a joke

What’s wrong with this company?? They have done second interview and never heard again from them again, for the reason because after three years probably I would change the company or etc , are this people looking for robots and they can not grow in this company?

no performance review or raises

Been with company for 18 months no performance review received or raise. Managers favours certain employees who were hired by the manager and doesn't like being told they are wrong

Worst company to work for.

This is one of the worst company to work for. I would never recommend anyone to this company. They will fired you for no reason and they only look out for thier own people. Field officers don't know what they doing. They will tell you they will pay for overtime but yet they don't want you to work more than thier own people.

Pros

Stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Compare Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. with

• Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.