Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Employee Reviews for Security Guard

There's Nothing Elite about Elite Residential Concierge
Former Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2018
Too much unfair workload with little wage benefit for one person at their condos with little assistance from security management. The name of this security has nothing Elite about them...just average....which is false advertising. Not to give away too much "spoiler alerts" here but once you find out what Elite Residential is all about, you will see for yourself that this is not a good security company to work for.
Pros
Lots of hours available
Cons
Terrible management, low wage, busy work sites for one guard to handle, little to no management support
Pretty Standard Guard Company
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2017
Fairly easy recruitment process, not too challenging to get hired. Wage is a bit questionable.. the jobs advertised don't always show the accurate wage. Nice simple uniform, basic training. Pretty solid with no big wow factor. If you look after your uniform it will last.

I get rotated through the sites occasional and there are some short notice shift changes because of book offs just like with any company in this industry.

Growth is mediocre. Seems like not too many employees get promoted.
Pros
Good opportunity for a new immigrant or a student to make some money
Cons
No wow factor, very average in all aspects
Great Experience - First Time Security
Concierge/Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2017
I'm was new to security and was desperate for work when I got hired at Elite. I have now been with this company for almost a year and have advanced several times. When I first started I was working evenings and weekends (12 hour shifts on the weekends) but was able to get my full 40 hours/week in just 4 days. This was because I had mentioned in the interview that I had other priorities in the week and they did whatever they could to accommodate my schedule. As my personal schedule changed, so did my work schedule and now I am on a normal Monday to Friday shift. The company continues to grow everyday and opportunities are endless so long as you're committed and dedicated to learning. Uniforms are very basic but comfortable (even for women). Management is wonderful, always willing to assist when necessary and continuously working with you to continue to improve and grow in your career. So long as you're the kind of person that wants to do well and puts in the effort to learn, you will succeed with Elite.
Pros
Schedule, Employees, Career Growth, Management, Work Environment
Cons
High turn over as people advance and/or leave
Positive Company, Enjoyable Experience
Concierge/Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2017
I have been with Elite for over 6 months now and its been amazing. I had previous experiences with other security companies which were nothing to write home about. Elite gives you that healthy work environment that enables you grow and excel as a person. The relationship between management and employees is open and gives room for sharing one's view and opinion on things which i feel is awesome. Overall I will rate this company as the best security company which provides excellent concierge services to luxury buildings across the province.
Pros
Good Work life balance, Open Management, Extra Shift if needed
Exciting and calm working environment.
Concierge/Security Guard (Current Employee) –  830 Lawrence West16 March 2017
This company is very good compared to the other companies I've worked with. The uniform is very upscale and professional, the work environment is professional but has a fun air about it. I've only been with this company for a month so far but i really enjoy it.

The schedulers are amazing and they try to carter to your needs as much as possible when it comes to adjusting the schedule to be optimal for your life.

All in all this company is a great choice for anyone who is new to security or has experience.
Pros
Free Food.sometimes
Cons
Long hours sometimes