Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.

Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Terrible Security Company
Guard (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2017
When you cant do a certain shift the management starts to treat you like you're some peasant,you aren't allowed to have a outside life or just have religious rights
Pros
Nice Residents, Easy job
Cons
Poor Management choice, Bad company
Pretty Standard Guard Company
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2017
Fairly easy recruitment process, not too challenging to get hired. Wage is a bit questionable.. the jobs advertised don't always show the accurate wage. Nice simple uniform, basic training. Pretty solid with no big wow factor. If you look after your uniform it will last.

I get rotated through the sites occasional and there are some short notice shift changes because of book offs just like with any company in this industry.

Growth is mediocre. Seems like not too many employees get promoted.
Pros
Good opportunity for a new immigrant or a student to make some money
Cons
No wow factor, very average in all aspects
Great Experience - First Time Security
Concierge/Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2017
I'm was new to security and was desperate for work when I got hired at Elite. I have now been with this company for almost a year and have advanced several times. When I first started I was working evenings and weekends (12 hour shifts on the weekends) but was able to get my full 40 hours/week in just 4 days. This was because I had mentioned in the interview that I had other priorities in the week and they did whatever they could to accommodate my schedule. As my personal schedule changed, so did my work schedule and now I am on a normal Monday to Friday shift. The company continues to grow everyday and opportunities are endless so long as you're committed and dedicated to learning. Uniforms are very basic but comfortable (even for women). Management is wonderful, always willing to assist when necessary and continuously working with you to continue to improve and grow in your career. So long as you're the kind of person that wants to do well and puts in the effort to learn, you will succeed with Elite.
Pros
Schedule, Employees, Career Growth, Management, Work Environment
Cons
High turn over as people advance and/or leave
Positive Cultural Diversity
Site Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2017
Worked with Elite for a year and must acknowledge the flexibility in terms of work schedule.

Consideration is given to all employees who for some reason can not at certain times of the day
Pros
Good management, positive work environment
Cons
Not yet encounted one
Excellent!
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2017
I've worked for Elite for almost a year. I've found it to be one of the best companies I've worked for in over 20 years of experience.
The Management Team is awesome and accommodating.
Work sites vary but are professional and approachable. The other guards have been easy to get along with and open to questions.
The hardest part of the job is the occasional time when you have to deal with problems that someone else created but the blame/complaints fall on you to handle. This can be frustrating but comes with any type of work dealing with the public.
The best part of the job is the interactions with people, both ones you see every day and ones you only see once. If you are a "people person" then you will like this aspect of the job.
Pros
flexible scheduling
not very elittte concierge
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 July 2017
nothing special, just like all the other companies i worked for, was expecting somethign different but all security companies ar ethe same

no training
bad uiform
awful hours
no support
residents come down to the lobby to yell at you and no one cares

the pants i got ripped after my 2 shift and i had to buy a new pants
Pros
Cons
many
Horrible Experience
Concierge (Former Employee) –  North York, ON3 July 2017
I worked here for a few months, confused management, demorolized co-workers, I was asked to pick up extra shifts and didnt receive overtime pay, thats not legal!! Get your stuff together please!!
Pros
Easy job and relaxed work sites
Cons
no overtime pay bad supervision and no comunication
Positive Company, Enjoyable Experience
Concierge/Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2017
I have been with Elite for over 6 months now and its been amazing. I had previous experiences with other security companies which were nothing to write home about. Elite gives you that healthy work environment that enables you grow and excel as a person. The relationship between management and employees is open and gives room for sharing one's view and opinion on things which i feel is awesome. Overall I will rate this company as the best security company which provides excellent concierge services to luxury buildings across the province.
Pros
Good Work life balance, Open Management, Extra Shift if needed
Exciting and calm working environment.
Concierge/Security Guard (Current Employee) –  830 Lawrence West16 March 2017
This company is very good compared to the other companies I've worked with. The uniform is very upscale and professional, the work environment is professional but has a fun air about it. I've only been with this company for a month so far but i really enjoy it.

The schedulers are amazing and they try to carter to your needs as much as possible when it comes to adjusting the schedule to be optimal for your life.

All in all this company is a great choice for anyone who is new to security or has experience.
Pros
Free Food.sometimes
Cons
Long hours sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Reviews by Job Title