Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.

Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada25 reviews
i got job here for a little while and left almost right away, this was horrible experience of unprofesionalisim in coordination of resources, from time of hiring to site placement. then i basically did not get compensated my last cheque because they deducted the money for quitting.
Pros
nothing
Cons
tons, read the review
I got interviewed at February 26th. They promised me a night shift but did not get back to me. 2 weeks later they called me for training and I went there to complete it. The offered me an afternoon shift which was not compatible with my schedule. Plus they let you pay 200 for uniform
Nice security company. Ready to listen to employees, and professionalism is a priority here.

Just get your security license, and CPR, they will help you find a good place
This company want you to PURCHASE their Uniform for a ridiculous price like $250, Why?? Probably to increase their Revenue!!
I know and worked in few Security companies, talked with many of my friends who work in Security Industry but don't think any other Security company follow such cheap practice. Moreover this varies from employee to employee. Discrimination!!

If company fires you or you leave the company, you have to keep this cheap Quality expensive clothing for useless in future.

Their Weekdays are Tue-Sat, means no family or Social life
This Company has Weird weekdays working days, "TUESDAY to SATURDAY"!! That means no family life for Full time or Part time/weekend employee. You won't have a outside life.
You are Underpaid.

My last choice if I don't have a job.
my relief didnt show up for work so i had to stay and work a double twelve hour shift, no one cared that i had something to do or somewhere to be, it was either this or loosing my job which i lost anyhow after falling asleep from exhaustion during this shift; they did not even have the curtousy to call and fire me, just sent me a text message!!!! what is this a JOKE??!!
After some time with the company i can say that the emplyees are incompetent and cannot even do the most basic of tasks. Management ignores issues regularly and will not respond when contacted. Sites are easy, but staff seems lost regardless due to lack of communication overall. Coworkers will drive you crazy if you are actually working. No supervision. At all. Even for new hires. Very slack operation.
I worked as a Concierge for a year and then started with Elite. They use malpractices so as to not pay you overtime. Also, the supervisors would look down upon you if you are of certain background. Toxic company and staff. You can work with them if you want to be treated like s##t and also, be paid minimum with no benefits for full time.
The company is a great place to start, they have great management system
Pros
Flexible hours for regular schedule
Cons
The overtime is after 96hrs
Very Professional Ceo is a very good personality
This mostly depends on the site that you are working t. I am in a crazy busy site hats under staffed with staff.

I love my job but some issues always popping up in this industry.
Pros
Short staff
Cons
Long hours on weekends
I had a brief and very bitter experience with the company. I decided to quit after one of the staff being very condescending. The company retained the right to keep $400 off my last pay which means that no matter why you decide to quit they will keep that amount. I work as a security guard for the past two years while I'm going to school and this company so far has been my worst experience. Think before applying to work for them.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Underpaid, horrible treatment of their employees
Sites are good and the security guards are very friendly and helpful. Sometimes they tend not to listen but that’s almost every other company, sometimes if being asked for scheduling changes the manager might try to convince you not to do it, overall the management is very good and excellent staff.
Pros
Paid breaks and very flexible with scheduling
Cons
Don’t listen to some of the employee issues as the HR manager is very busy
Too much unfair workload with little wage benefit for one person at their condos with little assistance from security management. The name of this security has nothing Elite about them...just average....which is false advertising. Not to give away too much "spoiler alerts" here but once you find out what Elite Residential is all about, you will see for yourself that this is not a good security company to work for.
Pros
Lots of hours available
Cons
Terrible management, low wage, busy work sites for one guard to handle, little to no management support
Your work day depended where your site and what your duties were. The site I was positioned was very active and had to deal with a lot of conflict including my staff being assaulted

The CEO of the company takes the time to invest in his guards and he himself was a guard, he dose care about his employees and takes the extra mile for that personal touch. I left because I moved to another province but this is one of the best Security Companies I have worked for
Pros
Good management
Cons
Shift Work, It is Security
My Typical day at work was patrolling. For Me based on Elite Staff I was doing well. Management liked the way I worked. I have learned a lot working with Elite.
Friendly management staff and the owner is nice.
The owner gave me a chance to work and prove myself.

They are still growing as a company, which means limited client sites.
Pros
friendly staff, understanding
Cons
hard to get time off. limited work sites.
When you cant do a certain shift the management starts to treat you like you're some peasant,you aren't allowed to have a outside life or just have religious rights
Pros
Nice Residents, Easy job
Cons
Poor Management choice, Bad company
Fairly easy recruitment process, not too challenging to get hired. Wage is a bit questionable.. the jobs advertised don't always show the accurate wage. Nice simple uniform, basic training. Pretty solid with no big wow factor. If you look after your uniform it will last.

I get rotated through the sites occasional and there are some short notice shift changes because of book offs just like with any company in this industry.

Growth is mediocre. Seems like not too many employees get promoted.
Pros
Good opportunity for a new immigrant or a student to make some money
Cons
No wow factor, very average in all aspects
I'm was new to security and was desperate for work when I got hired at Elite. I have now been with this company for almost a year and have advanced several times. When I first started I was working evenings and weekends (12 hour shifts on the weekends) but was able to get my full 40 hours/week in just 4 days. This was because I had mentioned in the interview that I had other priorities in the week and they did whatever they could to accommodate my schedule. As my personal schedule changed, so did my work schedule and now I am on a normal Monday to Friday shift. The company continues to grow everyday and opportunities are endless so long as you're committed and dedicated to learning. Uniforms are very basic but comfortable (even for women). Management is wonderful, always willing to assist when necessary and continuously working with you to continue to improve and grow in your career. So long as you're the kind of person that wants to do well and puts in the effort to learn, you will succeed with Elite.
Pros
Schedule, Employees, Career Growth, Management, Work Environment
Cons
High turn over as people advance and/or leave
Worked with Elite for a year and must acknowledge the flexibility in terms of work schedule.

Consideration is given to all employees who for some reason can not at certain times of the day
Pros
Good management, positive work environment
Cons
Not yet encounted one
I've worked for Elite for almost a year. I've found it to be one of the best companies I've worked for in over 20 years of experience.
The Management Team is awesome and accommodating.

Work sites vary but are professional and approachable. The other guards have been easy to get along with and open to questions.

The hardest part of the job is the occasional time when you have to deal with problems that someone else created but the blame/complaints fall on you to handle. This can be frustrating but comes with any type of work dealing with the public.

The best part of the job is the interactions with people, both ones you see every day and ones you only see once. If you are a "people person" then you will like this aspect of the job.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7