Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.
Happiness score is 48 out of 100

Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.: 62 Employee Reviews

Canada62 reviews

guardsitesecurityshiftgrowrecommendcompanystaff

Micromanaging management

Typical security job, they become micromanaging after a while.Pay is ok in comparison.Hates the mandatory 12 hour shifts. Got boring and repetitive after a while.

Great work

Amazing team! I really enjoyed my time there. The work loads were fair and logical. Mostly answers calls and organized interviews. Overall great time!

Insights into Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Sense of belonging

Poor management seem tot to care about staff

when I was starting with the company they called me almost every day to get m started. they try to sell themselves as a luxury security company. once I got started it was a different story . 350 for the uniform which after 6 months still haven't gotten my fill uniform. promised an increase in pay after 3 months it never came . no one at the office replies to email . you are required to give 2 weeks notes to book off a day off but they change your schedule all the time. I don't feel respected and that's why staff here is like a revolving door .

Pros

easy work

Cons

no one cares for you as a person, not a great security company choose another

never join here, worse decisionterrible rude staff and huge 350+ no refundable uniform deduction which as a student is too much. staff and management doesnt bothers

Everyone at management is good at doing what they are supposed to. My experience from day one to the resignation was pretty smooth. They will support you with all your documentation needs as well.

Great company if you actually put the effort in.

Great company with great management. Lots of opportunities to grow here. I have been working Security for almost 8 years and i can tell you this company is one of the best in the city

Management just wants to drain finances from potential candidates without working on time to provide them with clear opportunities.

Management would charge clients for training and then get lazy with arranging training sessions for them once they have completed payments. Apart from that, hiring of office staff is not based on qualification and skills. The management responsible for office staff hiring is more focused on hiring female staff without any qualifications and then hand their work load to others who are being paid less.

Horrible, they’re very biased and they never tell the truth and they never support female guards while they keep a Miserable creepy old man

Horrible company I had an issue with the guards who is a creepy old man miserable world really so they actually been biased me a little sick people on the sat meanwhile take me to options either true get to go to different side how to say there a night me and he was still there though we have a legit complains about him and nobody from the management did nothing about him just because he’s a man apparently so I don’t recommend this company to anybody is a really really horrible company

Pros

They’re very lack of intelligence people they’re no know what they’re doing so no

Cons

I feel myself I was at work I has I should be deducted I never got my paid fully or fairly

Horrible Company to Work with

Toxicated job environment horrible management. Zero appreciation to workers. worst management skills. I personally have never experienced such kind of company with this worst level of communication and treatment with their workers. Given the certain privileges to certain workers who are servent to top management.

A company for a life long career.

I have been with Elite Residential Concierge Services since July of 2017. The first company I worked for when I entered Canada from the US. As promised during my interview putting in the hard work I could grow with the company. Promises kept. Each step of my journey has been an amazing experience I would not trade for anything. The company believes in its employees and gives you the tools to succeed. They expect excellence and that is what I believe puts them a few steps above all the other security companies.Unfortunately in September I met with hard times. To see how amazing they were to my family offering any assistance they could warmed my heart from the President and CEO down. I knew I would do all I could to get back to the company I love.I recommend all Residential Condos should look into this amazing service. The guards are top notch and the management is always a phone call away.

Pros

Amazing staff, hard working employees a sense of family.

Cons

Sometimes a very fast pace environment but work every minute.

Great Experience!

Great company to work with. Great staff and supports you through your tough time in the job. Guides you whenever needed. They offer extra shifts whenever you need it.

Pros

Elite staff is really helpful

Stay away, simple.

Manipulative culture, will sweet talk you when needed then discard you when you’re of no use. Will throw you and anybody you work with under the bus to save their own skin.

Very bad

Company’s management is horrible, pay is horrible, working hours are horrible yo are forced to do back to back 12 hour shifts if part time & management don't care about u or of you have an emergency

The most untruthful Company I have ever seen in my life.

Hires unprofessional guards, no experience guards. You reporting to too many people like management, property managers and condo owners. Health and well being not followed. No overtime paid until 96 hours.They take advantage of new comers to Canada and students

Pros

those who want to work can work 7 days a week no overtime just straight hours

Cons

uniform is $500 deducted from your pay, No overtime and you are extremely exposed to getting sick on sites

Predatory business practice and terrible management

You will have to pay 400 dollars for your uniform, on top of having to pay 200 for training that they say is covered but then you will notice a "misc" deduction on your paycheque. You will not meet your manager and will only here from them when they need people to pick up shifts otherwise they are almost impossible to get in contact with for any other reason. Overtime is only after 96 hours but they tell you it's after 44. They will schedule you so you work 50+ hours in a week but will split the hours up between pay cheques. HR will do mental gymnastics to justify this business practice and put the blame on you. They do not pay a living wage. They also made a field support worker work 24 hours without informing the person that they had the right to refuse or decline working that many hours. I would not work for this company, if you have an opportunity to work somewhere else please take that opportunity as working for Elite is not worth the money at all.

Pros

Cons

Horrible management, terrible hours, no pay for overtime. Unfair and outdated business practices.

It is an amazing company if you wish to grow professionally.

It is an amazing company if you wish to grow professionally. The management approaches interview very ethically and is well planned. The interview to give you an insight about the company , the level of professionalism and also work ethics. Overall, the company is goal oriented and for people who wish to grow and develop themselves.

Pros

Career development

Good management, coworkers and sites.

They have plenty of hours. The management including the hr are very helpful from day 1.The coworkers are pleasant and sites are quite good. Possibility to move up the ranks if you work hard.

I am proud to be part of this company

I defiantly recommended this company. Best training! People are friendly. I really enjoy my experience with Elite. My co-workers are my friends now and it's not the only company it is like a family. I did extra hours when I want, which helps me with my financial budget.

Pros

all

Cons

nothing

Excellent Company

Elite is an amazing place to boost your security career. Lots of opportunity to rank up within reasonable amount of time. Management is understanding and considerate. Never had any issues.

Professional and Productive

I am currently a Security Guard with Elite and just completed a year of service. Being my first job as a Security Guard I have gained so much knowledge and job experience from professional associates from Elite and would definitely recommend their Services to any Condominium Community and to people seeking a place to learn and grow while protecting People, Property and Information.

Great job with friendly staff and lots of experiences gained.

Highly recommend applying with this company as you will grow and learn a lot. Helpful and honest staff and coworkers. Improved working skills such as teamwork and problem solving and costumer service. Great experience and look forward to learning more.

Pros

Good hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc. with

• Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.