Elite Mouldings Inc Employee Reviews

Very high turn over rate for new staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON9 August 2018
Unfortunately it has become clear to me that they blindside a lot of their new staff. You will be doing amazing at the job, but if there is a trait in your personality that management and the owner dont like they just fire you for no reason. New staff aren’t given a full opportunity at the job, as it is taken away from them ever so quickly. Also, the way they “let go” one of their new staff was so unprofessional. No one sat them down in an office and discussed anything with them. They were told that they were being let go at their desk and nothing more.
Pros
Learn new skills in a fast paced environment
Cons
Blindsiding new staff
13 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback, sorry you felt disgruntled enough to review us in this way, as we treat all our members with a great deal of courtesy and respect, along with patience.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out for some members based on performance, attendance and /or attitude; however, we mentor them as best we can and help them move on by wishing them success in their future endeavors, where no doubt, they will find a work family that suits their style.

Employees, including employers, are given the same rights within their probationary period in order to make a good connection without retribution. This way both parties can determine if the fit is right and a long-standing business relationship can be established.

It is important we find the right additions to our hardworking and dedicated team and we will do what is in the best interest of our members and company. Those who exemplify and contribute are ones who continue to grow, advance and prosper here.

Our lifers are people who show and prove they can handle the job, responsibility, and mesh well with our environment. This makes them happy, a positive working environment, doing their job correctly, in turn making our clients happy and the driving force for their own successful career and growth, this is our goal for our team. Those who do not have these traits, unfortunately, are not the right fit for us nor us them.

We hope you find something that adds spark to your work life, where you, in turn, can show and give what they require making you both happy and successful.

Growing company with so many opportunities to build your career!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON21 August 2017
There is so much variety within this company, which I love because I would not succeed, nor enjoy a job that entails doing the same thing in and out every single day. I have been with the company for 4+ years and its my second family, and I could honestly say I love my job. The environment is positive and accepting of everyone. Even previous colleagues that I keep in touch with say their job here was one of the best jobs they ever had! The managers are great and will assist you with tools/knowledge to grow with the company if you are willing to put in the time and effort to build your career. This is definitely a job where hard work pays off and is noticed! If your looking for a fast pace job with variety, and enjoy people this is definitely one to grow with!
Pros
Never boring & amazing culture
28 August 2017

Thank you for your review and more importantly for making our company and team so wonderful! Without you, there would be no way, and we value and appreciate everything you do that makes us successful with our core team and clients!

Knowing our work to have dedicated, loyal and successful team members makes it all worth it:) We love working with you too and can't wait to see what more is in store for us to come!

Love my job!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON19 August 2017
In the short three weeks I've been with the company all I can say that I'm very happy to be part of this small and mighty team of hard working dedicated individuals and looking forward learning more and see where the future takes me!
21 August 2017

We are happy to have you and thank you for choosing us too! Looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish together :) The possibilities are endless!

Fast paced, positive environment with many oppertunities!
Administrative & Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  25 Royal Group Crescent31 July 2017
Coming in was always a pleasure, I could accomplish many things and had the ability and opportunity to make things happen. From learning, gathering information to sales, everyone is given an equal area and ability to advance should they chose to.

Learning experience was incredible and management is so patient. It is a rare place to find somewhere they are willing to do whatever they can to ensure you succeed - so much so I found my dream job with their help!

Busy yet engaging and positive environment. The hardest part of my job was learning the product and keeping up with email as well as moving on. Most enjoyable part was people, hard work paying off and stability.
Pros
Postive and busy environment
Cons
Break times
1 August 2017

Thanks for the review, we loved having you and wish you success in all your future endeavours! Cheers and come in to see us anytime your employee discount still counts :)

A great place to work!!!!
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON4 July 2017
I worked at Elite as an accountant. Though for a short period, it was a great experience to learn & grow. The most important aspect in your work environment are your colleagues & your management & I must say they were exceptionally great. The management gives you enough space of freedom & time to use your skills to grow. The company has an open door policy which makes it easy to put forth your ideas & suggestions.
Would definitely love to join when I am back.
1 August 2017

We were sad you needed to relocate and miss you still; however, we love hearing from you and getting this review - thank you! Hope you are loving your new location and position and we hope to catch up again soon!
All the best~

Great place to grow and learn
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON15 February 2017
Initially started with the company with no prior experience within the industry however have grown to learn a lot about, not only the products but the industry itself. This was a challenging task at first however once learned very helpful with completing daily tasks. The most important things that I learned which helped me to be successful at Elite would be having patience, being organized and prioritizing tasks as necessary, and ultimately being able to problem solve while working with unique situations as CSR is a large part of the job (which personally would be applicable in any position at Elite). The team is great and Management does have an open-door policy which allows you to ask questions and LEARN. There is great opportunity to excel at the job if all resources are utilized.
Pros
A lot of opportunity to grow and learn
Cons
There needs to be better communication within departments
1 August 2017

Thanks for your comment and insight. We have actually improved our communication significantly, through new software, and has made it easier for our staff to be able to provide even better customer service and responses/times!

Great having you and learning from you as well, like we say two heads are better than one and we all get to grow when we have new and amazing team members join us, long term or short term :)

Wishing you all the best and success in your future path!

Great work culture helps to grow personally and professionally
IT Head (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge(Toronto), Ontario20 September 2016
I started working with Elite Moulding in 2005 in administration, as I was interested in web development , I was given the opportunity to grow, leading to promotion as web developer and few years latter promoted to IT head with an increase in pay. Management appreciates hard work and also reward you for it. Although there is a lot of work involved, I was able to have work life balance. People are fun to work and working hours are flexible which helped me taking care of my kids. It is a wonderful place to work with nice people always ready to help. Apart from the small celebrations time to time, Christmas party is one of the most awaited event.
Pros
work-life balance; Hard work is appreciated
1 August 2017

Thank you for your wonderful insight and comment - we love working with you too! It's hard to believe, we have so many awesome people here for so long, and now are seeing some of our Elite family retire and more being added - its so exciting and satisfying :) Looking forward to all of our ongoing projects and appreciate everything you do for us always!

Finding my Future
Manager (Current Employee) –  8-25 Royal Group Crescent20 September 2016
Starting with the company in 2006 I never believed I would still be here today in the role I hold.

The Industry is tough in itself period, but with the guidance and willingness to allow me to work through and learn so many things made the difference to my success here.

The immense opportunity I have been provided and knowledge are what I am most grateful to my employer for. This is a firm business where we pride ourselves on our success as a team and with a family environment, I couldn't see myself anywhere else.

Typical days are busy and if not spent with day to day transactions then I spend them learning and growing. Management pays it forward if you show you are serious and dedicated. They also only want positivity within our workplace. Everyone helps one another to succeed.

The hardest part of my job is meshing all areas in a workable and positive environment to help all succeed within their department and role for the company. As a hard worker who is dedicated, I have been able to grow and gain my position here and footing within the many industries from woodworking, manufacturing, retail and online marketing.

Most enjoyable part of my job is being able to learn all the time in an ever changing industry and do so along with many amazing people whether here long term or only within a temporary period.

They make the investment in you as long as you do the same. As in life, here at Elite Mouldings Inc, you get what you put in and if you love what you do it shows and they value that and you!
Pros
Free Coffee. Postivity/team work mandate. Growth.
Cons
Stress
Adaptive and Considerate Employer
Administrative Assistant and Social Media Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON16 September 2016
I have worked for Elite Mouldings for a number of years. While the work is demanding, I have enjoyed working with them immensely. They have been considerate with the changes in my life such as going back to school full time and have worked with me to figure out a plan that enabled me to attend school and still work for them. They are demanding in what they ask for but that is because they push you to be your best. As long as you try to succeed, and put the work in, you will.
Pros
adaptive, considerate
Cons
sometimes working saturdays, communication needs to be worked on
16 January 2017

Thanks so much for your review and we loved working with you! Saturdays are a must for our clientele but we try and make the days as short and busy with design fun as possible. Our communication strategies have also adapted well and we continue to try and better them everyday! As always good luck on your future endeavours we valued having you as part of our team!