Elite Mouldings Inc

Elite Mouldings Inc Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
I have been working with the company for over 2 years and I can honestly say that I enjoy the work that I do. This job gives me the opportunity to learn new things each day and better my skills. Management is really supportive and is great at assisting all their employees with anything that they need to succeed within their position. The environment is very fast paced with so many different positions to learn which will help you grow within the company. Everyone that works here is very friendly and we all work as a team.
Pros
Lots of opportunity to learn and grown, positive environment, great people to work with
Cons
Stress
Elite trimworks has great staff and management , it’s a great environment to work in. It is a very fast paced job which makes your day go by very quickly.
This is an awful place to work for and they lack total respect. The micro manage you throughout your entire shift regarding every email sent. The management team is rude and not personable. They do not entitle you to 15 min breaks even when you work an 11 hour shift. They dictate whether or not you can go for a drink. The environment is toxic and explains why they have a high turn over rate.
6 May 2019
We appreciate your time with us and it is unfortunate it didn't work out. Unsure why the impression of no breaks is here, we definitely offer breaks to our staff and paid, minus lunch. As we have high expectations for all our team members, to dedicate a certain level of customer service and assistance to our clients, we do monitor work. This is usually only an issue with those unwilling to participate, as those whom work is at par, we do not need to be checking or helping better assist our clients and orders. It is sad to assume helping you better yourself and responses to clients would be considered or viewed as micromanaging, but we do what it takes to offer our team any help in achieving success within our company.

Attendance is also important to make sure our clients have the service they need and ensure all team members shifts are covered, so those who have time off can do so with confidence, knowing work is covered and their clients taken care of properly. Another thing to consider also, is being on your mobile phone consistently, even while trying to conceal doing so, is not ideal for any work environment.

We never want our team members to settle, as we do not want anything less than perfect for our clientele, with that being said, sometimes it takes time to find the right match, like dating! As always we wish you the best of luck on your endeavours, good luck and thank you.
Unfortunately it has become clear to me that they blindside a lot of their new staff. You will be doing amazing at the job, but if there is a trait in your personality that management and the owner dont like they just fire you for no reason. New staff aren’t given a full opportunity at the job, as it is taken away from them ever so quickly. Also, the way they “let go” one of their new staff was so unprofessional. No one sat them down in an office and discussed anything with them. They were told that they were being let go at their desk and nothing more.
Pros
Learn new skills in a fast paced environment
Cons
Blindsiding new staff
13 August 2018
Thank you for your feedback, sorry you felt disgruntled enough to review us in this way, as we treat all our members with a great deal of courtesy and respect, along with patience.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out for some members based on performance, attendance and /or attitude; however, we mentor them as best we can and help them move on by wishing them success in their future endeavors, where no doubt, they will find a work family that suits their style.

Employees, including employers, are given the same rights within their probationary period in order to make a good connection without retribution. This way both parties can determine if the fit is right and a long-standing business relationship can be established.

It is important we find the right additions to our hardworking and dedicated team and we will do what is in the best interest of our members and company. Those who exemplify and contribute are ones who continue to grow, advance and prosper here.

Our lifers are people who show and prove they can handle the job, responsibility, and mesh well with our environment. This makes them happy, a positive working environment, doing their job correctly, in turn making our clients happy and the driving force for their own successful career and growth, this is our goal for our team. Those who do not have these traits, unfortunately, are not the right fit for us nor us them.

We hope you find something that adds spark to your work life, where you, in turn, can show and give what they require making you both happy and successful.
I joined this company with a focus to grow professionally. The company is very professional and have good standing in the market for service and commitments. The management has highest priority towards employee's professional growth and work life balance.

My manager is very supportive and always ready to provide me work support as and when I need it. This company has given me opportunity to work independently and appreciated my efforts and recognized my achievements.

I would definitely recommend this company for anyone who would like to work in a professional work environment with work life balance.
Pros
Professional work culture and potential for growth
5 April 2018
Thank you for reviewing us, for being a great team member who is an integral part of our Company and success. We look forward to many more years of development, growth ( professional & personal) successes & milestones ahead!
There is so much variety within this company, which I love because I would not succeed, nor enjoy a job that entails doing the same thing in and out every single day. I have been with the company for 4+ years and its my second family, and I could honestly say I love my job. The environment is positive and accepting of everyone. Even previous colleagues that I keep in touch with say their job here was one of the best jobs they ever had! The managers are great and will assist you with tools/knowledge to grow with the company if you are willing to put in the time and effort to build your career. This is definitely a job where hard work pays off and is noticed! If your looking for a fast pace job with variety, and enjoy people this is definitely one to grow with!
Pros
Never boring & amazing culture
28 August 2017
Thank you for your review and more importantly for making our company and team so wonderful! Without you, there would be no way, and we value and appreciate everything you do that makes us successful with our core team and clients!

Knowing our work to have dedicated, loyal and successful team members makes it all worth it:) We love working with you too and can't wait to see what more is in store for us to come!
In the short three weeks I've been with the company all I can say that I'm very happy to be part of this small and mighty team of hard working dedicated individuals and looking forward learning more and see where the future takes me!
21 August 2017
We are happy to have you and thank you for choosing us too! Looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish together :) The possibilities are endless!
Coming in was always a pleasure, I could accomplish many things and had the ability and opportunity to make things happen. From learning, gathering information to sales, everyone is given an equal area and ability to advance should they chose to.

Learning experience was incredible and management is so patient. It is a rare place to find somewhere they are willing to do whatever they can to ensure you succeed - so much so I found my dream job with their help!

Busy yet engaging and positive environment. The hardest part of my job was learning the product and keeping up with email as well as moving on. Most enjoyable part was people, hard work paying off and stability.
Pros
Postive and busy environment
Cons
Break times
1 August 2017
Thanks for the review, we loved having you and wish you success in all your future endeavours! Cheers and come in to see us anytime your employee discount still counts :)
I worked at Elite as an accountant. Though for a short period, it was a great experience to learn & grow. The most important aspect in your work environment are your colleagues & your management & I must say they were exceptionally great. The management gives you enough space of freedom & time to use your skills to grow. The company has an open door policy which makes it easy to put forth your ideas & suggestions.
Would definitely love to join when I am back.
1 August 2017
We were sad you needed to relocate and miss you still; however, we love hearing from you and getting this review - thank you! Hope you are loving your new location and position and we hope to catch up again soon!
All the best~
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Elite Mouldings Inc?
Initially started with the company with no prior experience within the industry however have grown to learn a lot about, not only the products but the industry itself. This was a challenging task at first however once learned very helpful with completing daily tasks. The most important things that I learned which helped me to be successful at Elite would be having patience, being organized and prioritizing tasks as necessary, and ultimately being able to problem solve while working with unique situations as CSR is a large part of the job (which personally would be applicable in any position at Elite). The team is great and Management does have an open-door policy which allows you to ask questions and LEARN. There is great opportunity to excel at the job if all resources are utilized.
Pros
A lot of opportunity to grow and learn
Cons
There needs to be better communication within departments
1 August 2017
Thanks for your comment and insight. We have actually improved our communication significantly, through new software, and has made it easier for our staff to be able to provide even better customer service and responses/times!

Great having you and learning from you as well, like we say two heads are better than one and we all get to grow when we have new and amazing team members join us, long term or short term :)

Wishing you all the best and success in your future path!
I started working with Elite Moulding in 2005 in administration, as I was interested in web development , I was given the opportunity to grow, leading to promotion as web developer and few years latter promoted to IT head with an increase in pay. Management appreciates hard work and also reward you for it. Although there is a lot of work involved, I was able to have work life balance. People are fun to work and working hours are flexible which helped me taking care of my kids. It is a wonderful place to work with nice people always ready to help. Apart from the small celebrations time to time, Christmas party is one of the most awaited event.
Pros
work-life balance; Hard work is appreciated
1 August 2017
Thank you for your wonderful insight and comment - we love working with you too! It's hard to believe, we have so many awesome people here for so long, and now are seeing some of our Elite family retire and more being added - its so exciting and satisfying :) Looking forward to all of our ongoing projects and appreciate everything you do for us always!
Starting with the company in 2006 I never believed I would still be here today in the role I hold.

The Industry is tough in itself period, but with the guidance and willingness to allow me to work through and learn so many things made the difference to my success here.

The immense opportunity I have been provided and knowledge are what I am most grateful to my employer for. This is a firm business where we pride ourselves on our success as a team and with a family environment, I couldn't see myself anywhere else.

Typical days are busy and if not spent with day to day transactions then I spend them learning and growing. Management pays it forward if you show you are serious and dedicated. They also only want positivity within our workplace. Everyone helps one another to succeed.

The hardest part of my job is meshing all areas in a workable and positive environment to help all succeed within their department and role for the company. As a hard worker who is dedicated, I have been able to grow and gain my position here and footing within the many industries from woodworking, manufacturing, retail and online marketing.

Most enjoyable part of my job is being able to learn all the time in an ever changing industry and do so along with many amazing people whether here long term or only within a temporary period.

They make the investment in you as long as you do the same. As in life, here at Elite Mouldings Inc, you get what you put in and if you love what you do it shows and they value that and you!
Pros
Free Coffee. Postivity/team work mandate. Growth.
Cons
Stress
I have worked for Elite Mouldings for a number of years. While the work is demanding, I have enjoyed working with them immensely. They have been considerate with the changes in my life such as going back to school full time and have worked with me to figure out a plan that enabled me to attend school and still work for them. They are demanding in what they ask for but that is because they push you to be your best. As long as you try to succeed, and put the work in, you will.
Pros
adaptive, considerate
Cons
sometimes working saturdays, communication needs to be worked on
16 January 2017
Thanks so much for your review and we loved working with you! Saturdays are a must for our clientele but we try and make the days as short and busy with design fun as possible. Our communication strategies have also adapted well and we continue to try and better them everyday! As always good luck on your future endeavours we valued having you as part of our team!