Elite Digital Inc.
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Elite Digital Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
When I was job hunting, I ended up with offers from two different agencies. Both seemed really good, and I was so stressed about the decision. In the end I chose to work at Elite mostly because of the people I had encountered during the interview process and the clients they had.

Let me just say, I am so incredibly happy I made this choice!

It turns out that I didn't just meet a good batch of people during my interview process, somehow everyone at this company is so friendly, caring and has a positive attitude. I'm sure there must be some bad apples somewhere, but I haven't crossed paths with them yet.

The work I get to do on a daily basis is rewarding and I get to tackle projects for some pretty cool brands. The client roster is very impressive and I love that I get to work on brands from so many different industries. My friends at other companies tend to do the same thing, but I get tasks from all sorts of different industries. Plus it's nice to work on both big national brands and small local businesses.

I do want to give a shout out to my manager and the executive team. They really care about me and the whole "Elite Family". When I tell my friends about the kind of things that happen at Elite, they are so jealous.

The company is not perfect, and I don't want to make it seem like there are no flaws. But, management is open to hearing about it and always takes proactive steps to make things better. Not always overnight, but it's clear they are listening and acting upon what they hear, which is refreshing.
Pros
Amazing people, great culture, impressive client roster
Cons
Commute was a little long, but for now it's all work from home due to Covid.
I had worked at another agency before Elite, and it's like night and day. I finally found the culture I was looking for. The people here are great. The other people in my immediate department are all awesome, literally all of them.

Managment really cares about everyone. They talk about the Elite Family, but they really mean it. Especially while we all lived through the covid pandemic, it was clear just how much our management team cared about us compared to what I saw at other companies. They went the extra mile at every step.

There is a lot of work, and the days are action packed. But, without a doubt, this is where I want to be.
The company really emphasizes work life balance and support you in your career journey. Everyone from management to coworkers has been friendly, open-minded, and welcoming. One of the best agencies I have worked for so far.
A lot of work, toxic environment, high turnover, people don't take responsibility, high sense of competitiveness between the departments, nepotism, and favoritism
After working at several different agencies, I found that Elite had the best balance in terms of work and advancement opportunties as well as a friendly, fun, and collaborative culture. All the employees are so warm and welcoming, that you'll feel like you've known them forever within your first week. The owners are very easy to talk to and always open to new ideas and suggestions on how to make the company experience a lot better. Definitely worth the insane commute from downtown ;-)
An open, fast paced, collaborative workplace where talent meets opportunity. Staff are encouraged to give feedback so that the office and clients benefit from a multitude of ideas, creativity, solutions, options and experience. The client list is varied and continues to grow as do the challenges and collaboration to work towards solutions as a team. The office itself is set up for maximum creativity with couches, themed meeting rooms, an indoor park with picnic tables, muskoka chairs and hammock chairs to encourage everyone to work together whatever their comfort level. It's a unique space, a unique company and it's filled with an ecliptic mix of very talented people.
Elite has been through several changes since I first started. The changes have made them better than my first year at Elite from management, processes and company culture. Elite has also played a big role in my growth and development. I moved into a few positions and I can say that today, I am in a position that gives a feeling of fulfillment I didn’t have in my previous positions. For that, I am truly grateful for the upper management team investing in me and seeing my potential.
I enjoy working here because I can learn lots of stuff everyday and everyone in my team is willing to help me.
The company culture is great. We have House Cup games that help us become closer to each one in the company. Moreover, we have weekly yoga session. You will have fun working here!
Pros
Monthly company lunch, free snacks in the kitchen
Cons
company location
Elite is a fun place to work with an amazing company culture. The learning experience is good too as you will get exposed to different types of clients along with with different companies from different industries.