Elite Digital Agency Employee Reviews

Collaborative environment and great company culture
Medical Copywriter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 September 2019
I started at Elite fairly recently (within the last 4 months), and since then I have been completely satisfied with my experience. I have learned so much in such a short time and feel that my work is valued. I feel comfortable bringing any concerns/questions to my direct manager, who always provides constructive solutions and feedback. My colleagues come from diverse backgrounds, are always looking for ways to improve, and are consistently willing to help each other out. They have strong work ethic but also know how to keep the environment fun and have a laugh. The commute is a little lengthy from downtown, but I have no complaints otherwise. Yes there is a pool table, but more importantly I find the work enjoyable and rewarding.
Collaborative environment, employee engagement encouraged
Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 September 2019
An open, fast paced, collaborative workplace where talent meets opportunity. Staff are encouraged to give feedback so that the office and clients benefit from a multitude of ideas, creativity, solutions, options and experience. The client list is varied and continues to grow as do the challenges and collaboration to work towards solutions as a team. The office itself is set up for maximum creativity with couches, themed meeting rooms, an indoor park with picnic tables, muskoka chairs and hammock chairs to encourage everyone to work together whatever their comfort level. It's a unique space, a unique company and it's filled with an ecliptic mix of very talented people.
Growing company with career opportunities
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 September 2019
Elite has been through several changes since I first started. The changes have made them better than my first year at Elite from management, processes and company culture. Elite has also played a big role in my growth and development. I moved into a few positions and I can say that today, I am in a position that gives a feeling of fulfillment I didn’t have in my previous positions. For that, I am truly grateful for the upper management team investing in me and seeing my potential.
Nice working environment, friendly and helpful co-workers
Digital Analyst (Current Employee) –  North York, ON16 September 2019
I enjoy working here because I can learn lots of stuff everyday and everyone in my team is willing to help me.
The company culture is great. We have House Cup games that help us become closer to each one in the company. Moreover, we have weekly yoga session. You will have fun working here!
Pros
Monthly company lunch, free snacks in the kitchen
Cons
company location
Good workplace
Senior Designer (Current Employee) –  Steeles, ON16 September 2019
Elite is a fun place to work with an amazing company culture. The learning experience is good too as you will get exposed to different types of clients along with with different companies from different industries.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Digital Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5