Eli Lilly Employee Review

customer services
Financial Wellness Expert (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis31 July 2014
a typical day is taking members and helping them with their financial goals, and everyday banking transactions. Most enjoyable part is recommending products and services that best fits our members needs.

Other Eli Lilly Employee Reviews

Great work and life balance workplace
Materials Manager (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 April 2018
The workplace culture is great. The people are professional and great to work with. Strong pipeline with new and innovative products in the next few years.
Pros
Games Room, massage rooms, nap rooms
Great Place to Work
Site Activation Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2018
Although I was laid off from Lilly due to shifting work to the US company, I did enjoy my time there. I was made to feel welcomed immediately and the culture was very open and relaxed.

I was well trained and mentored by my colleagues. My manager was very flexible and supportive. She did not micro manage us, she treated the team with respect.

The negative part of Lilly is the influence of the US office as they held the strings and shifted many jobs from Canada to US, thus leaving my entire team unemployed.
Pros
Cons
US Office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eli Lilly. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2