Eli Lilly Employee Review

An inovative and progressive company, with solid values and equal opportunities
Senior Sales Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg27 August 2013
* A typical day usually started at 8am, either at medical rounds or personal one on one meetings with health care professionals.
When ever possible I would arrange a lunch meeting with a key customer, either at a local restaurant or in the cafeteria in the hospital. The afternoon was spent with a few more key customer calls and then in my home office to type up call notes.

* Keeping in front of the customer was paramount to ensure my products were front of mind when decisions were made on which medication they would decide to use.

* Immediate management were always there for support and guidance. Easy to reach and bounce ideas off. If big decisions needed to be made in an account they would readily make themselves available.

* At meetings time was spent bouncing ideas off fellow co-workers on strategies that were effective in the field. Always willing to be available if needed to bounce ideas of each other.

* The hardest part of the job was keeping in front of the customer and having meaningful discussions with key account health care professionals.

* Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing life saving products being used in an effective manor and having the respect of your customers.

Other Eli Lilly Employee Reviews

Great work and life balance workplace
Materials Manager (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 April 2018
The workplace culture is great. The people are professional and great to work with. Strong pipeline with new and innovative products in the next few years.
Pros
Games Room, massage rooms, nap rooms
Great Place to Work
Site Activation Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2018
Although I was laid off from Lilly due to shifting work to the US company, I did enjoy my time there. I was made to feel welcomed immediately and the culture was very open and relaxed.

I was well trained and mentored by my colleagues. My manager was very flexible and supportive. She did not micro manage us, she treated the team with respect.

The negative part of Lilly is the influence of the US office as they held the strings and shifted many jobs from Canada to US, thus leaving my entire team unemployed.
Pros
Cons
US Office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eli Lilly. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2