Eli Lilly Employee Review

Not what it used to be
Senior Sales (Current Employee) –  PA25 October 2013
Sad that Lilly has turned into the company it has. Went from a leader in diabetes and neuroscience to third place at best. Great co-workers and teammates. Tough to see Executive and Senior Executive status handed out to those who just happened to survive 18-20 years at company and not because of impact.

Other Eli Lilly Employee Reviews

Great work and life balance workplace
Materials Manager (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 April 2018
The workplace culture is great. The people are professional and great to work with. Strong pipeline with new and innovative products in the next few years.
Pros
Games Room, massage rooms, nap rooms
Great Place to Work
Site Activation Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2018
Although I was laid off from Lilly due to shifting work to the US company, I did enjoy my time there. I was made to feel welcomed immediately and the culture was very open and relaxed.

I was well trained and mentored by my colleagues. My manager was very flexible and supportive. She did not micro manage us, she treated the team with respect.

The negative part of Lilly is the influence of the US office as they held the strings and shifted many jobs from Canada to US, thus leaving my entire team unemployed.
Pros
Cons
US Office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eli Lilly. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2