Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern4 reviews
This was a great place to work. The work culture is collaborative and provides plenty of opportunities to grow. I worked as an intern at Eli Lilly for three months.
Was an all around diverse fun experience, it was very helpful for future experiences and taught me a lot of things. There is multiple facilities for multiple studies. There is business groups , scientist that manufacture drugs for humans , scientist that manufacture drugs for animals, and there is an I.T division.
Pros
Very diverse food selections, I.T spot, also free to charge electronics machines. Flexible time schedules.
Cons
Very busy and a very big building.
A typical day at work included meeting with my supervisor or one of my mentors and discussing the work to do for the day. A vast majority of the people were extremely friendly and were more than willing to help me or assist with anything I needed. The workplace was relaxed while still maintaining a business feel to it. Several intern events also kept you busy, however, sometimes it felt as though all the intern events cut into getting your work done.
I did an internship here where I worked in the sports marketing department. It was a great place to put the skills I had learned in college to good use.