Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,712 reviews
very good place to work, good benefits and career growth opportunities. Good strategy for future and strong positioning
Diverse work environment

good health benefits
No complaints! Benefits are amazing ...culture is phenomenal and they provide more than enough resources to help you succeed at your job. They don’t pay the highest in all of the companies but they have a better overall stability for sure .
Pros
Benefits, culture, advancement
Cons
Pay a little lower
Very good management team, well trained , professional, quality people, Good compensation, flexible schedule, variety career path, good to local community.
Pros
Pension, flexible schedule
Cons
Out sourcing too much.
Eli Lilly is a great place to work. I am able to lead a great, diverse team to produce life-saving medicines. I really appreciate Lilly’s respect for people.
I only spent 9 months there on internship on 2015. Those 9 months were great. Nice people, rewarding work and manageable work life balance. If I still lived in cork I would apply for Eli Lilly again.
Great company to work for safety conscious about all jobs. Meeting before start of work every day. PPE is very much enforced. Most job are done with 2 man team.
Pros
Very clean place.
Cons
Job can be demanding.
Tienen a un buen CEO, aunque algunas áreas están descompensadas.
Pros
Gastos médicos, autos, viajes, Ptu.
Cons
Muy centrados en el número y es una medida que la usan para todo, sin ver el entorno completo.
Entry level finance job. Enjoyed time there and working with smart teams and people. Learned a lot and contributed to important decisions arounc clinical pharmaceuticals.
With a unbiased supportive manager and team you will without a doubt be successful. I was only successful when it came to my numbers despite being in a very toxic and racially insensitive environment. Due to the stress caused by a irrational biased management structure, my health went downhill which is not conducive to achieving a work life balance. Things may have since changed and the area I was in may have been a contributing factor but this was my experience. Just as a measure I was not the only one that had this experience. After my experience, I met 3 people in different settings who look like me who have (unprovoked) shared the same sentiments.
Pros
Great Benefits and compensation
Cons
Some management
expect the unexpected things to happen, especially if you're applying for a position, recommended person usually get the job rather than the ideal person.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management faction
As a sales rep at Lilly, I could not have had a better more enjoyable job.I loved and believed in the products I sold, I loved and respected the majority of my colleagues/teammates and I loved my customers/accounts I called on. Promotions were hard to obtain no matter how successful you were in sales, leadership opportunities and local and national recognition due to the revolving door of managers and their focus year to year. The portfolios I carried over the years, the relationships I built and the number of patients I feel I vicariously helped made it all worthwhile!

As an internal employee, I could not have had a worse experience. My training was non-existent. I would attempt to seek out information from experienced colleagues only to find out they had retired or left the company and no one was in a place to provide the answers I was seeking. I often felt like I wasted a copious amount of time seeking answers when had I been trained appropriately, I would have had the opportunity to be more productive and successful early on in my role.

The culture in the department I worked was toxic. Leadership allowed the toxicity to fester and they hired lower level inexperienced managers who perpetuated the toxicity. At the end of the day, everyone was out for themselves. Diversity and inclusion was crammed down your throat by leadership because that is what society and lots of Harvard MBA's dictated needed to be done...yet after everyone departed the "D & I" events...everyone would go back to their preferred segregated groups. It was quite sad. The company like so many spent
 - more...
Pros
Great products to sell and promote, great customers/accounts, great benefits (pension, maternity/paternity, 401K match
Cons
Inexperienced early career professionals in management, upper management only hire their pets and they expect you to be at your job 24/7, regardless of family commitments, family illness, etc.
Excellent company. Employees come first. Wonderful manager. Would have stayed on but wasn’t passionate enough with work and doing remote work until business and travel restrictions were lifted. Would reconsider employment again if found right fit.
Ambiente tóxico da empresa, gestão jovem e sem preparo, pessoas sem capacitação para os cargos, não colaborativo, sistemas muito burocráticos, não é inovadora. Ambiente estressante, liderança não tem diálogo. Home office não é aceito pelas lideranças. Short Friday só no papel. A cultura da empresa vale no papel.
Pros
Benefícios
Cons
Ambiente tóxico; benefícios não compensam o ambiente; liderança despreparada
Your experience at the company will largely depend on what department you are in. Overall the people are fantastic, and most are very helpful and are team players. Some of the managers are great, but the ones who are not have a ripple effect across the organization. Promotions above the senior specialist or mid-level engineer are very difficult to achieve because the company thrives on having lean resources. If you are in engineering, expect to work very long hours with no additional compensation.
Worked many years for Eli Lilly. Definitely room to advance provided you're diligent, as well as, respect the culture and policies.

Solid company with many brilliant, dedicated employees. They practice strict adherence to Corporate Policies and Regulations.
Foi sem dúvida a minha melhor experiência na indústria farmacêutica. Empresa incrível e ética que inspira seus colaboradores a serem éticos e fazerem a diferença na vida dos pacientes.
Super nette Kollegen, gute Einarbeitungszeit, Life Balance
Eli Lilly and Inventiv Health were awesome. Best job I ever had. Work as much as you want each day between 9-5 and you'll succeed. Management was awesome and always relayed vital information.
In my opinion...It cares about the people in every step of the way regardless of what is going on in the world. The company has flexible hours benefits and tremendous resources for its employees. The most enjoyable part of my job has been the ability to continue learning new things and being able to apply those learnings immediately. Additionally, my supervisor is awesome and cares about my development via actions not only in words.
Empresa com cultura fortemente voltada para os produtos e clientes, além de proporcionar boa remuneração, benefícios e motivação aos colaboradores.
Eli Lilly was a Very "Clickish" Place to Work. Good BYE THANKS FOR NOTHING. Don't think it hasn't been nice, because it hasn't.
They were nice in a Very nasty Manner.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eli Lilly. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2