Eli Lilly
Eli Lilly Employee Review

Great Place to Work

16 March 2018
Although I was laid off from Lilly due to shifting work to the US company, I did enjoy my time there. I was made to feel welcomed immediately and the culture was very open and relaxed.

I was well trained and mentored by my colleagues. My manager was very flexible and supportive. She did not micro manage us, she treated the team with respect.

The negative part of Lilly is the influence of the US office as they held the strings and shifted many jobs from Canada to US, thus leaving my entire team unemployed.
Pros
Cons
US Office
6 March 2020
Consultant (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
very good place to work, good benefits and career growth opportunities. Good strategy for future and strong positioning
Diverse work environment

good health benefits
4 December 2019
Patient Support Program Lead (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Only a few select people move up, mostly because they have a network so hard work doesn't always pay off. Great company culture. Competitive environment as well, sales rep are often more likely to transition to home office than the other way around.
26 November 2019
Patient Support Program (PSP) Intern (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
It was a good internship that allowed me to get a feel for the pharmaceutical industry. I had a chance to learn first hand from experts in the field in order to get an all encompassed experience of the industry
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eli Lilly. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2