Elgie Bus Lines Employee Reviews

It's work
School Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON19 July 2017
Good work for those looking to supplement income , not intended for those looking for a high wage, job does not pay well but has its benefits of creating great repors with parents and school staff.
Pros
Learning to drive a larger vehicle
Cons
Low pay
Lots of Friendly people.
Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  London, ON24 July 2014
The yards are very cold in the winter, but the office is always full of welcoming friendly people.
Working with special needs kids and others as well/charters
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 August 2013
I normally was responsible to ensure safe transport to and from school. I also did charter runs for schools and other facilities as well. I had limited contact with coworkers as it was a driving position but they were a good bunch. The hardest part was driving in bad weather conditions and sometimes dealing with parents. The best part was the relationships that I built with the students. I also really liked the interactions with charters when the customer was pleased with my services.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Difficult to get full time work. Ultimately the reason I left was for another job that was full time
Enjoyed my time there
School Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 June 2013
I really enjoyed working for Elgie Bus Lines, very flexable, great management staff, and excellent in house training.
A great company that treats you fair
School Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  London, ON1 April 2013
Designated runs are the best but you can be a spare driver or just do charters. The management treats you fair and you become part of the family. The hardest part is the noise of your kids on the bus and the weather conditions you have to drive in at times. The best part is getting to know the kids...they make me smile everyday!!
Pros
no weekends or holidays
Cons
not paid alot of money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elgie Bus Lines. Our community is ready to answer.

Elgie Bus Lines Reviews by Job Title