Elements Casino Employee Review

View all Elements Casino reviews

there is always distraction in every department
Surveillance Operator (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC4 July 2017
As one of the surveillance operator, i've learn to be focus performing. Teamwork is crucial when it comes to reporting, watching, assisting and to be fast and accurate.
Pros
3 man operators in every shift
Cons
long hours, dark room

Other Elements Casino Employee Reviews

Fun Working
Dealer (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC28 November 2019
Wonderful management
Nice working culture
The most enjoyable part is when no player is there.
Friendly environment
No flexibility in Shifts
Mostly grave yard shifts
Constantly In Fear Of Being Fired
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Flamboro Downs, ON8 September 2019
I was let go from Elements Casino - Flamboro because I complained numerous times of my paycheque being wrong. Over the years that I was employed at Elements, never once had my hours been correct (sometimes off by forty hours a pay); not exactly acceptable, in my opinion. I did my job and I did it well; however, you are meant to work in fear of being fired. Everyone is constantly walking on eggshells including the managers.

The pay is an absolute joke for anyone over eighteen years of age, the Human Resources department is completely useless and will always tell you "it's the system" when your hours/pay are wrong (and it it will be), and the only payroll department they have is out in B.C. In my opinion, whomever is doing payroll should be fired, NOT those of us frustrated enough to finally approach the department that we rely on to fix these issues. ie. Human Resources.

I do advise anyone planning on working at Flamboro to reconsider. I can guarantee you'll regret your choice.