Elements Casino Employee Reviews

Constantly In Fear Of Being Fired
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Flamboro Downs, ON8 September 2019
I was let go from Elements Casino - Flamboro because I complained numerous times of my paycheque being wrong. Over the years that I was employed at Elements, never once had my hours been correct (sometimes off by forty hours a pay); not exactly acceptable, in my opinion. I did my job and I did it well; however, you are meant to work in fear of being fired. Everyone is constantly walking on eggshells including the managers.

The pay is an absolute joke for anyone over eighteen years of age, the Human Resources department is completely useless and will always tell you "it's the system" when your hours/pay are wrong (and it it will be), and the only payroll department they have is out in B.C. In my opinion, whomever is doing payroll should be fired, NOT those of us frustrated enough to finally approach the department that we rely on to fix these issues. ie. Human Resources.

I do advise anyone planning on working at Flamboro to reconsider. I can guarantee you'll regret your choice.
Food and beverage department needs some improvements
Cook (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC27 July 2019
Best part of working here are the fellow employees. But, there tends to be a huge amount of gossip. If you work in food and beverage, you are quite often overworked and underpaid. This department runs understaffed always in an effort to save money at the cost of customer satisfaction and food quality. This makes for overwhelming, grueling shifts. Food and beverage workers have low morale to match their wages.
Fun place to work
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC17 April 2019
This is an interesting place to work. All the teammembers are very nice people. They taught me a lot of things very seriously at the beginning of the work. The company’s welfare is also very good, and the tipping system is fair.
Long, unforgiving hours
Surveillance Officer (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC4 November 2018
Long hours, and a lack of proper management. Managers don't seem to know how to handle their employees and take a "revolving door" mentality to employees.
Cons
Long Hours
there is always distraction in every department
Surveillance Operator (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC4 July 2017
As one of the surveillance operator, i've learn to be focus performing. Teamwork is crucial when it comes to reporting, watching, assisting and to be fast and accurate.
Pros
3 man operators in every shift
Cons
long hours, dark room
Happy to work, no pressure
Oriental Chef (Current Employee) –  Clover Dale BC10 June 2017
Good to work no pressure and co-workers are friendly care each each other. All the management team is great and helpful . Car Parking is good lots of parking spaces is there.
Pros
Free food as well
Cons
some times long hours but somr times short hours as well
Fun place to work
Card Dealer (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC8 January 2017
Very good management team. They are really helpful and have a lot of patient. A lot of game to learn. It is a fun place to work for. Co worker are nice.
Pros
Free cakes
Cons
night shift