Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts Employee Review

Management is unstable

5 February 2020
- Give different people different guidelines in selecting leaders. Not as inclusive nor equal as they are advertising.
- Work content is not equivalent to pay grade, you need to take on a lot more but pay is not equal.

- Work environment is good.

- Most of people are good.

- Dog friendly place.
13 November 2019
Worked at EA under a yearly contract and was very pleased. Prior to working here, I heard a lot of negative things about the company, but none of that was present on the team I was on. I can't say the same about every team though and there are a ton of them. The team I was surrounded with was amazingly helpful. Hours were okay for the most part, there were moments were the team had to kick it into another gear and work more than expected (varies team to team though).

The facilities were amazing. Access to a gymnasium, and weight room. Eco and Dog friendly workplace. Cafeteria was solid. etc.

Overall, they really care about your mental well-being and ability to be productive. A lot of what makes the work more enjoyable are the people around you and I was fortunate to work with some great people.
7 October 2019
EA Canada is a massive studio, but the people I have meet are great and the Artists are very talented. I enjoyed my time there and I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about applying. Overtime seemed to be optional.
24 May 2020
not so great if your not seen as impactful, can cause a massive delta on salary and bonus. Pace can be hard and you can feel like your moved around so much to cover gaps and issues caused by poor planning by management.