Electronic Arts Employee Review

View all Electronic Arts reviews

Fun Place to work!
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX20 October 2013
EA is a fun place to work of course there is stressful times but for the most part employees like to have fun and work hard. The management team really cares about their people and try hard to make sure that people are enjoying work.
Pros
Fun enviorment, management that cares, fun employees and events
Cons
Contract positions are not long term

Other Electronic Arts Employee Reviews

Amazing But Temporary
Content Manager EA SPORTS - FIFA, NHL (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC5 April 2018
They say that if you can get on as a Regular Fulltime Employee -- fantastic! The employee health benefits and perks are great. However, landing a RFT job isn't easy. Mine was a TFT job and it came with all the bells and whistles -- access to everything I needed to get my job done. Cool tech, cool toys. Cool people.
Pros
Fun!
Cons
Far!
Great People Making Great Products
QA Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 February 2018
Over several years at EA I had some pretty amazing experiences. I was able to explore many paths and roles with quite a bit of support. As with any corporation, making any types of large scale changes is difficult and slow, but possible with the proper support.
I would have to say that the best part of the job was working with such talented people on such amazing products.
I would recommend EA to those starting out. Moving into a higher level role can be more difficult as people at the top don't tend to move out and climbing the ladder can feel more like standing in place for years at a time.
Pros
People, Culture, Products, Environment, Challenge
Cons
Ability to move up, Support from management, instigating change

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronic Arts. Our community is ready to answer.