Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts Employee Review

Great People Making Great Products

15 February 2018
Over several years at EA I had some pretty amazing experiences. I was able to explore many paths and roles with quite a bit of support. As with any corporation, making any types of large scale changes is difficult and slow, but possible with the proper support.
I would have to say that the best part of the job was working with such talented people on such amazing products.

I would recommend EA to those starting out. Moving into a higher level role can be more difficult as people at the top don't tend to move out and climbing the ladder can feel more like standing in place for years at a time.
Pros
People, Culture, Products, Environment, Challenge
Cons
Ability to move up, Support from management, instigating change
12 October 2017
If you love video games, start here. You will work crazy hours and not-so crazy hours for little pay but you get to be immersed in the video gaming culture, process, development and ultimately rewarding experience of making something that can last a long, long time.
7 March 2015
Same role
In all my years of being with EA, I'm still with EA because it really understands the importance of its team members. We treat each other with respect and the attitude is always professional and we foster working as a team.

The people at EA make coming to work a pleasure!
24 May 2020
not so great if your not seen as impactful, can cause a massive delta on salary and bonus. Pace can be hard and you can feel like your moved around so much to cover gaps and issues caused by poor planning by management.