Electronic Arts Employee Review

View all Electronic Arts reviews

Productive and inspirational work place
QA for Artworks (Former Employee) –  Canada, Burnaby19 February 2013
Work really had a balance between work hard and play fun. The Culture of EA really shines, as they reward their employees for hard work through fun times. The entire studio is basking with inspiration, surrounded by the video games and art of which cause us to be who we are. Really nothing but good things to say about this environment. However, the job security and salary distribution is very selective.
Pros
fun environment, great people
Cons
selective security and salary distrubution

Other Electronic Arts Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderebad24 April 2018
Loved working in EA, I learned a lot and loved my job. It was a perfect place that provided work life balance. Highly recommend everyone to work in EA.
Pros
Good learning opportunities, Parental Insurance
Cons
Growth in the company
Amazing But Temporary
Content Manager EA SPORTS - FIFA, NHL (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC5 April 2018
They say that if you can get on as a Regular Fulltime Employee -- fantastic! The employee health benefits and perks are great. However, landing a RFT job isn't easy. Mine was a TFT job and it came with all the bells and whistles -- access to everything I needed to get my job done. Cool tech, cool toys. Cool people.
Pros
Fun!
Cons
Far!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronic Arts. Our community is ready to answer.