Electronic Arts

Electronic Arts Employee Reviews for Artist

Artist6 reviews
Canada6 reviews
I spend two years working in EA. It is a great opportunity for me to work there. I learned a lot in that company. Although I did not play so many video games during my life. I heard a lot from my friends about how enjoy when they are playing video games. The company have great leadership and life work balance. I learned a lot from my co-workers who like to play video games.
- Give different people different guidelines in selecting leaders. Not as inclusive nor equal as they are advertising.
- Work content is not equivalent to pay grade, you need to take on a lot more but pay is not equal.

- Work environment is good.

- Most of people are good.

- Dog friendly place.
Worked at EA under a yearly contract and was very pleased. Prior to working here, I heard a lot of negative things about the company, but none of that was present on the team I was on. I can't say the same about every team though and there are a ton of them. The team I was surrounded with was amazingly helpful. Hours were okay for the most part, there were moments were the team had to kick it into another gear and work more than expected (varies team to team though).

The facilities were amazing. Access to a gymnasium, and weight room. Eco and Dog friendly workplace. Cafeteria was solid. etc.

Overall, they really care about your mental well-being and ability to be productive. A lot of what makes the work more enjoyable are the people around you and I was fortunate to work with some great people.
EA Canada is a massive studio, but the people I have meet are great and the Artists are very talented. I enjoyed my time there and I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about applying. Overtime seemed to be optional.
I am, very grateful for had this amazing opportunity to work at this AAA big giant of the Market.
Always the things can be improved, but I think the Company walking very good and I wish the guys listen to the new generation as a good sign of the taste for games of the Customers worldwide
Its a great place with lots of great people. Lots of dogs around so if your into that its a real plus. Beer fridays were always welcome. Fantastic facility.
Pros
beer fridays
Cons
not much public transit to location