Electronic Arts Employee Reviews for Analyst
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 522 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Working at EA is good overall. The best part about it is the culture and the work-life balance, but since I don't work in a studio, this might be different for others. Management is not malicious but can be short-sighted. Needs more resources put into employee advancement.
Great people, fun job.
Not a lot of skill building opportunities.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Electronic Arts reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronic Arts. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 522 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Electronic Arts
- What is the dress code at Electronic Arts?2 people answered
- What is Electronic Arts sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Electronic Arts?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Electronic Arts a better place to work?One person answered
- Does Electronic Arts require background check?One person answered
- Is working remotely a possibility
- Does EA have summer student positions?
- What ages would you want working here?
See all questions and answers