Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts Employee Review

Amazing But Temporary

5 April 2018
They say that if you can get on as a Regular Fulltime Employee -- fantastic! The employee health benefits and perks are great. However, landing a RFT job isn't easy. Mine was a TFT job and it came with all the bells and whistles -- access to everything I needed to get my job done. Cool tech, cool toys. Cool people.
Pros
Fun!
Cons
Far!
16 June 2020
Embedded Analyst (Former Employee) - Burnaby, BC
Great environment and team, dog friendly environment (burnaby)
Contracts are terrible for starting employees, contracting company doesn't really have an understanding of what's going on
15 June 2020
IT Contractor (Former Employee) - Burnaby, BC
EA is a fast paced and very exciting company to work at. They are very supportive for their workers. The building is fascinating. I appreciated working for such a strong international company, even if for a short time.
13 November 2019
Environment Artist (Former Employee) - Burnaby, BC
Worked at EA under a yearly contract and was very pleased. Prior to working here, I heard a lot of negative things about the company, but none of that was present on the team I was on. I can't say the same about every team though and there are a ton of them. The team I was surrounded with was amazingly helpful. Hours were okay for the most part, there were moments were the team had to kick it into another gear and work more than expected (varies team to team though).

The facilities were amazing. Access to a gymnasium, and weight room. Eco and Dog friendly workplace. Cafeteria was solid. etc.

Overall, they really care about your mental well-being and ability to be productive. A lot of what makes the work more enjoyable are the people around you and I was fortunate to work with some great people.