Electronic Arts Employee Reviews

Le environnement de travail productif est bonne
Ouvrier (Current Employee) –  Canada28 June 2018
Il faut respecter le travail et l heure du travail
Fun place to work
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderebad24 April 2018
Loved working in EA, I learned a lot and loved my job. It was a perfect place that provided work life balance. Highly recommend everyone to work in EA.
Pros
Good learning opportunities, Parental Insurance
Cons
Growth in the company
Amazing But Temporary
Content Manager EA SPORTS - FIFA, NHL (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC5 April 2018
They say that if you can get on as a Regular Fulltime Employee -- fantastic! The employee health benefits and perks are great. However, landing a RFT job isn't easy. Mine was a TFT job and it came with all the bells and whistles -- access to everything I needed to get my job done. Cool tech, cool toys. Cool people.
Pros
Fun!
Cons
Far!
Excellent place to work
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC6 February 2018
Great, supportive managment, terrific work/life balance, amazing perks. Awesome team environment and work atmosphere. I would highly recommend this as a place to work.
Strong Culture, Fun Atmosphere, Strict Deadlines
Associate Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 January 2018
I had the pleasure of being an intern at Electronic Arts for a full year.

Amazing experience and many learning opportunities. EA puts effort in training employees.

Strong culture. Lots of chances to bond with the team.

On site gym, weights and soccer field! AND encouragement to participate in intramurals!
Montreal mobile division
Graphic Artist, Mobile Game, Tablets (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 November 2017
For a first experience as a professional artist, EA Mobile was a great experience. Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, EA mobile used to be thriving with multiple mobile game project team, creative talents, great producers and managers. Unfortunately, for reasons no one could control, the studio was shut down a few years ago. The great news is that EA is now back in Montreal, on Stanley street.
If you love video games, start here.
Quality Assurance Assistant Lead (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC12 October 2017
If you love video games, start here. You will work crazy hours and not-so crazy hours for little pay but you get to be immersed in the video gaming culture, process, development and ultimately rewarding experience of making something that can last a long, long time.
Fun workplace!
Embedded QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC24 August 2017
Great place to learn, and be trained. The management team is top notch.
There i learns how to correspond with other employees and get the most out of people while still maintaining an enjoyable working environment
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Salary and amount of hours worked
Fun Workplace
Video Editor (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC2 August 2017
I enjoyed everything about working at Electronic Arts. It was an added bonus to be able to play video games as part of my Job. The culture promoted creativity, fun and an overall fantastic atmosphere.
Pros
Video Games, Overtime Meals
Cons
Long Hours
Good Experience
Assistant Producer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 July 2017
Working here has taught me many things. Some good, some bad. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. Management can be hit or miss, but that is similar to any other place of employment. The workplace culture and benefits were always great.
Great work life balanced
Software Engineer in Test (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC26 June 2017
Great company, great people. It can get super intense when release cycle happens. My direct manager is super nice and good to us. However, big company problem. The higher up management need to know what they are doing.
Lying Liars Abound
Associate Producer (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE5 May 2017
EA moved me from Chicago to Prince Edward Island to work at their Red Crow studio. 10 months later, I was told I was being laid off and not being relocated back to the States. Real professional, EA.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No job security whatsoever
Fun and relaxed environment
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC10 April 2017
Casual, laid back work environment of like minded individuals. This opportunity provided many opportunities to learn about the games industry both on the business and development side.
Pros
Good work life balance and culture
Cons
Job security (many contracted positions)
Productive and nice enviroment
Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 March 2017
Typical day is a very busy day imaging workstations and setting up workstations. Working the Service Now ticketing queue and working with users was a pleasure.
Excellent place to work
Data Analyst (Development Support (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 March 2017
Excellent Team Members with supportive attitude. I enjoy working here as the work environment is enthusiastic and motivating. Great Management. Excellent services.
All based on relationships
Senior Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 January 2017
Work produced and impact always overridden by relationships. Very slow to respond to external changes or push through any much needed culture transformation.
Best place i have worked.
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 January 2017
Electronic arts was by far the best place i have worked the management was amazing my co workers were friendly, It helped teach me how to work well with others as part of a team.
Pros
Great people, good hours
Cons
repetitive, temporary contract
Great place
Character Artist - Fifa17 (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC3 January 2017
Its a great place with lots of great people. Lots of dogs around so if your into that its a real plus. Beer fridays were always welcome. Fantastic facility.
Pros
beer fridays
Cons
not much public transit to location
Job
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 December 2016
It was one of the best jobs i've ever had... The environment was great and the staff were even better. Very professional and a pleasant place to work.
Overal Experience
Systems Analyst / Service Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC18 October 2016
Very fast paced environment and stressful but the people are amazing. I spend over 15 Years here and loved working at EA. I recommend working there anytime, would love to go back.
Pros
Great People and environment.
Cons
Non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronic Arts. Our community is ready to answer.