ELECTROMAC

ELECTROMAC Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Up in the air
I've worked for this company for a little over 2 years and its been pretty much up and down , but mostly down. New things are coming and I do believe the company will thrive , but it needs an entirely new management team. Hours are fine , pay is decent but could be better. Community is pretty nice as well , lot of good people to work with just not work for.
They treat workers like dirt
The management is BEYOND out of touch- they don’t give a darn about the well being of their employees.

If you have a disability, they won’t accommodate and instead look to sabotage you.

They also exclude temps- which is UNACCEPTABLE. Then they wonder why morale is so loe

They had me do the work of two people despite me only being a temp.
Good building block, short term.
Not a bad place to get a start but long term seekers look elsewhere. As someone else pointed out, revolving door, managers seem under qualified, you earn your money and then some, you will be busy all shift. I see the tradesmen doing every job imaginable. If you have options, look elsewhere, if your in a tough spot and need short term employment, this will do for a temp situation. You won’t be happy long term.
Improvements coming, but so disorganized in the meantime
Will likely be a formidable employer by 2025, especially with the new acquisition/merger with AK Steel.

Plenty of opportunities to grow a career, if one is willing to hold out that long. Hold on when the flack and debris fly by as this company grows to its potential.

Long road ahead.
Best company I ever worked with
Best company I have ever seen that is so good at production and it’s safety purposes.

Supervisors and all their crew members are so helpful and understanding.
Advancement Opportunities
Electromac as a whole with its divisions offers many opportunities. The rate of pay has yet to catch up with the industry. New owners bring hope for pay equity.
Revolving Door
Decent money, basic benefits. I was excited when I started, optimistic about the future growth. Management is in a tailspin, over the last 2 years it has become a revolving door for trades and temps. Management seems under qualified, 4 HR Managers since I started. House cleaning of Management may change the environment.
Pros
Decent Pay.
keep looking
If you have any respect for yourself, this isn't the place for you.
This is the worst place I've worked in 30 years.

If I were you, I would work LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE.
Pros
Cons
Honestly too many to list
Beware you may get fired anytime.....
Long work hours and micro management.They fire without any reason.Only enjoyed parties and free lunch once a month.Managemt shall look into the state of affairs of the middle managent.
I don't know
My opinion on the day of work,it is a little difficult to explain for sight that,we try to do our the best so that it goes well,in truthvit is something of genial thank you
Pros
Free luncher
Interesting company
Several promises are made but they never follow up. They say that people get hired on but not many are hired. There is a lot of turnover in all departments. Company seems to be busy but they are very disorganized.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Disorganized and false promises.
job
A typical day at work would be grinding, milling,lathe work and hand work

The management is good and always there to help you

Work place culture is good

There is no hard part of the job you just do your work