Elections Canada
Elections Canada Employee Review

amazing experience

13 May 2020
Training was excellent and very effective yet fast. Had an amazing team that made it a great experience. Clear instructions, no problems at all. I would definitely look out for this next election. I was treated very respectfully and was looked after, ideal worker traetment.
9 June 2020
Same role
Hi.
It was good & amazing. Training was good. The people was nice. It wasn't hard. It was easy. I've learned everything.

I hope you understand what I'm saying.
3 June 2020
Overall manageable, with good interview screening and protocol to be sure you know what you need to do during voting season. Very fun and informative.
25 May 2020
Working as a training officer for the federal elections was challenging and rewarding. The first few weeks of preparation before training was very labor intensive, as we had to prepare all the training kits and learn all the material that we needed to teach. Our supervisors were helpful in getting us all the supplies we needed to perform our job well. Teaching the training courses became easier with time, as we kept getting more familiar with the materials. The job comes up every election year, so there is no security as it is a temporary position.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elections Canada. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3